Urlacher says Bears, not Packers, are best team in NFC

mcoomer146

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really have no issue with what he said. He does acknowledge “I know we’re not the Super Bowl champs like the Green Bay Packers. . . . We want to be the best in our conference and to be there, we’ve got to go through Green Bay.” So he realize they need to get by GB to be the best.

Really what do you expect him to say? We suck? Our QB is a baby? He is saying what he should be saying. Besides it just give the Packers something to put up on their bulletin board!

I know he is going to back up his team, everyone does. That was just my opinion. If I played for the Packers, I'm going to talk us up. If i played for the Bears, I'm going to talk us up. I can only remember one player ever saying that his team sucked, and that was Pat Tillman talking about the Cardinals.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, thats a riot!

The Bears will challenge the Vikings for 4th place in the NFC North and win!

The Bears are on a big time downward swing. And even though I hate there style of football (keep the score low and pray to god for luck) it has been the only reason they werent there last year.

Think about our upward swing. Losing games by just a few points for years where one or two plays have swung the game.

Look at the Bears for the last few years and even there Super Bowl year.

This year they'll swing low enough that luck wont favor them anymore and be solidly at the bottom of the NFC.
:chisux:

mcoomer146

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, thats a riot!

The Bears will challenge the Vikings for 4th place in the NFC North and win!

The Bears are on a big time downward swing. And even though I hate there style of football (keep the score low and pray to god for luck) it has been the only reason they werent there last year.

Think about our upward swing. Losing games by just a few points for years where one or two plays have swung the game.

Look at the Bears for the last few years and even there Super Bowl year.

This year they'll swing low enough that luck wont favor them anymore and be solidly at the bottom of the NFC.
:chisux:

I agree, plus we didn't have all our starters. We put cutler out and he set on the sideline like someone took his pride, put it in a blender and drank it.

Pack88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reelly impressive to hear Ursucker talk about greatness, their opportunity to take out the Packers was such a serous fluke, I mean who is underdog at home except teams that got had more luck than a lottery winner to even get to the playoffs!

mcoomer146

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Urlacher can talk about how they didn't have their #1 QB and they were working with the #3 but it's the DEFENSE that's suppose to stop the other team from scoring...LMAO...what a joke.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Bears fans will have to endure another trophy-less season except this time they don't even get a consoling division title.

Members online

Latest posts