Urban Meyer 7 year deal with Ohio State

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It's official now, I think you all know it.

Meyer is a backstabber to the organization of Florida. He only retired to get out of having to rebuild a team, then he can easily come back and go to a team that has a good quarterback just like he did with Florida, he only went there to start with because Tebow.

I hope Ohio State never wins a national championship.

D

Dan115

It's official now, I think you all know it.

Meyer is a backstabber to the organization of Florida. He only retired to get out of having to rebuild a team, then he can easily come back and go to a team that has a good quarterback just like he did with Florida, he only went there to start with because Tebow.

I hope Ohio State never wins a national championship.

Didn't he retire for one day and then change his mind at Florida? Then latter retire for one year.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Didn't he retire for one day and then change his mind at Florida? Then latter retire for one year.

I think so because he's a quitter. Glad he's not in the S.E.C. anymore, but it always felt good to beat his Florida team, especially the Tebow crying game, classic moment lol

D

Dan115

That Buckeye job is not going to be as easy as Florida if he is looking for National Championships.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not sure if he left Florida because he didnt want to rebuild them. I mean, you can recruit at Florida better then you can at Ohio State these days. Ohio State doesnt exactly have a roster full of 5-star recruits either right now. Hes gonna have to rebuild them from pretty much the ground up.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've said it before, Michigan has one of the best coaches in the nation. Brady Hoke, turned around the doormat San Diego State program (not an easy job for anyone) He's going to be GREAT at Michigan. I haven't seen alot of UM games this year, (although, I did see them beat Ohio State) but I'm sure his players are doing well, he brings out the best in his guys. Michigan will DOMINATE Ohio State the next several years with Hoke at the helm.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I've said it before, Michigan has one of the best coaches in the nation. Brady Hoke, turned around the doormat San Diego State program (not an easy job for anyone) He's going to be GREAT at Michigan. I haven't seen alot of UM games this year, (although, I did see them beat Ohio State) but I'm sure his players are doing well, he brings out the best in his guys. Michigan will DOMINATE Ohio State the next several years with Hoke at the helm.

I hope they beat them every year!

If Urban Meyer wins a National Championship after ******** Florida like this, he will always be remembered as a traitor.

L

Lunchboxer

I watched the Michigan game Hoke looks to be a great coach for the Wolverines.

He looks like a great all around guy. Now he will be remembered for beating OSU and breaking the 7 year drought.

Now Urben Myier he looks like he wont get anywhere.

Members online

Latest posts