Upsets Ahead

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go figure Peter King choose the Viquens for the Super Bowl, I like the guy but right now I don´t think we could beat the Panthers.... Maybe the Panthers don´t think they could beat the Packers either !!!! ja,ja,ja...

Anyway I will have a nice amount of booze at hand in case things go wrong !!!!

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe Green Bay will win this game. They barely lost to, argueably, the best team in the league. Heck, we played better then them. We just made dumb mistakes. And Carolina, who was picked as a superbowl contender, lost to Miami. We can and will win this game.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheezy said:
I believe Green Bay will win this game. They barely lost to, argueably, the best team in the league. Heck, we played better then them. We just made dumb mistakes. And Carolina, who was picked as a superbowl contender, lost to Miami. We can and will win this game.

We should avoid dumb mistakes to begin with.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carolina lost their best DT in Jenkins to an ACL injury. And some of their better defenders like Buckner are getteing older too. Peppers is still a force, but Gamble has been hot and cold similar to Carroll, as well as a couple of their other younger guys.

So I'm hoping that Carolina might have been overrated a tad going into the season. I don't know if that will turn out to be the case or not, but I'm going to throw in the towel for the game. I think the Packers have a shot if they give a solid effort for 4 quarters.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are a few plays away in every game this season so far. You just have to think the law of averages will swing back in the Pack's favor. I don't think anyone would say that this team could not be 3-0 right now. It's not lack of talent right now as much as it is turnovers on offense, lack of creating turnovers on defense, lack of running the ball (attempts), and stupid penalties. Fixable, very fixable... :cross:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts