unrealistic expectations

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:rolleyes:
...and...like ivo asked you...exactly how did that work out for Atlanta or Washington?

lol. Didn't both teams make the playoffs prior to this year? hmmm?? But knowing you to you will try to argue that both teams stunk this year? and completely leave out the fact that RG3 was playing on one healthy leg and Julio Jones who is Atlantas most explosive weapon missed 90% of the season:rolleyes: so because that all happened this year it didn't work out for them huh? even tho they both got two players who will be cornerstones for their franchises for a long time. Now your turn.

Last edited:

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score

lol. Didn't both teams make the playoffs prior to this year? hmmm?? But knowing you to you will try to argue that both teams stunk this year? and completely leave out the fact that RG3 was playing on one healthy leg and Julio Jones who is Atlantas most explosive weapon missed 90% of the season:rolleyes: so because that all happened this year it didn't work out for them huh? even tho they both got two players who will be cornerstones for their franchises for a long time. Now your turn.

Yep! Be HAPPY to oblige!

I love Julio Jones. I drafted him in fantasy. IMO, he is the real deal. That is NOT the point.

Now- Sit back and PLEASE let this sink in, for your own good. Please?

There is a reason Atlanta didn't weather any storms with injuries and the Packers DID. Guess what the reason is? Atlanta doesn't manage their team to have a deep roster! I mean, you really are just CONTINUALLY proving our points! We had Cobb go down for much of the year AND J-Mike AND Rodgers AND Lacey was hurt, and not only did we beat Atlanta, but we went to the playoffs! They suffer an injury to one player, and their season is toast?

Rodell...do ya know why Ted is reluctant to sign older players as free agents? Because they get hurt! Here is why Atlanta stunk this year... Atlanta decided to trade away picks for a shot at ONE player, Atlanta decided to sign a 30 year old free agent running back and give him the job and he got hurt. Atlanta decided to keep pushing ahead all along with an aging TE. That is how they are doing business these days! This is no fluke that they sucked yet again! Trading away picks, signing free agents... keeping old men around instead of replacing them. HELLO?

RGIII? Like Joe Theismen said, there is no such thing as scrambling QBs being inducted into the HOF from the modern era of football. Why? Because they get hurt! I think it's beyond ignorant to think a guy like RGIII could have a long and effective career in the NFL. NOT HAPPENING. Again...it's not bad luck that he got hurt... it's predictable and it will happen again. (Or... he might stop running... but that's not gonna make him very good...is it?) ...AND... The Skins are also right at the top of the NFL in teams that have completely hosed the CAP year after year!

Sorry ...all you keep doing is proving yourself more and more wrong! You couldn't have given worse examples of teams to "prove" your point.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep! Be HAPPY to oblige!

I love Julio Jones. I drafted him in fantasy. IMO, he is the real deal. That is NOT the point.

Now- Sit back and PLEASE let this sink in, for your own good. Please?

There is a reason Atlanta didn't weather any storms with injuries and the Packers DID. Guess what the reason is? Atlanta doesn't manage their team to have a deep roster! I mean, you really are just CONTINUALLY proving our points! We had Cobb go down for much of the year AND J-Mike AND Rodgers AND Lacey was hurt, and not only did we beat Atlanta, but we went to the playoffs! They suffer an injury to one player, and their season is toast?

Rodell...do ya know why Ted is reluctant to sign older players as free agents? Because they get hurt! Here is why Atlanta stunk this year... Atlanta decided to trade away picks for a shot at ONE player, Atlanta decided to sign a 30 year old free agent running back and give him the job and he got hurt. Atlanta decided to keep pushing ahead all along with an aging TE. That is how they are doing business these days! This is no fluke that they sucked yet again! Trading away picks, signing free agents... keeping old men around instead of replacing them. HELLO?

RGIII? Like Joe Theismen said, there is no such thing as scrambling QBs being inducted into the HOF from the modern era of football. Why? Because they get hurt! I think it's beyond ignorant to think a guy like RGIII could have a long and effective career in the NFL. NOT HAPPENING. Again...it's not bad luck that he got hurt... it's predictable and it will happen again. (Or... he might stop running... but that's not gonna make him very good...is it?) ...AND... The Skins are also right at the top of the NFL in teams that have completely hosed the CAP year after year!

Sorry ...all you keep doing is proving yourself more and more wrong! You couldn't have given worse examples of teams to "prove" your point.

Yea who needs conerstone players eh??

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wait, I thought we were supposed to forget about our SB 3 years ago and not live in the past. Look at the here and now.

Oui! Tough to debate when one is just kind of making random stuff up. Did he say cornerstone players where a bad thing? Or is his point that a cornerstone player still needs a few players around them?

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score

lol...ok...you are correct. my bad. had Julio jones played the entire year, he and he alone is so amazing that they would have pretty much run the table and would still be playing.

meanwhile...the packers that went to the playoffs, and beat the falcons minus their hof QB, THEY ...ummmm...they need to roster more like the Falcons that were just one injury away from winning it all? Sorry if I don't have it right... I'm doing my best to understand your logic. lol

Members online

Latest posts