Titans
49ers
Seahawks
Vikings
Cards
Bengals
Panthers
Broncos

about 3 of those can draft a QB with the idea of starting him. McNabb and Palmer should be available so that takes another 2 off the board.

But what does a team like the titans do? Collins is almost as old as favre so I think at that point you need to look at the future. They are not bad enough to get a top pick, so they would be a good team to trade with. Another team is the 49ers, they are not bad enough to get that top 5 pick most likely.

I think you could even bring up teams like washington or the Jets.

flynn is pretty good

OP
OP

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know the season is far from over, but the way Flynn played and how poised he was for the majority of the game got me excited for future seasons. Like I said... 2nd and 3rd and I'll be a happy camper. I mean... The pats are gonna kill the draft so we gotta do all we can to grab us as many top prospects as we can.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
OK, in the game day thread I told the Patriots fans and our unbelieving Packer fans not to underestimate Flynn. Now I get to say it; "I told you so." :tongue: Having gotten that out of my system let me note two things; Flynn is an excellent backup for Rodgers, so we should keep him if we can without breaking the bank. Second, everyone was screaming that we didn't have a veteran backup for Rodgers and that Ted Thompson was an idiot. Even Gruden and company implied so. Ted Thompson doesn't look so stupid now, does he?

BTW - I still think the Bears are pretenders. :chisux:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, in the game day thread I told the Patriots fans and our unbelieving Packer fans not to underestimate Flynn. Now I get to say it; "I told you so." :tongue: Having gotten that out of my system let me note two things; Flynn is an excellent backup for Rodgers, so we should keep him if we can without breaking the bank. Second, everyone was screaming that we didn't have a veteran backup for Rodgers and that Ted Thompson was an idiot. Even Gruden and company implied so. Ted Thompson doesn't look so stupid now, does he?

BTW - I still think the Bears are pretenders. :chisux:

Your not the only one that gets to say I told you so :)

Bears D is legit. That pass rush is scary. The only good thing is they are getting old

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts