Unofficial for years

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The disgruntled fan site lambasted and sued over their frady cat logo still remains. It is where Bengal fans discuss the trainwreck of a franchise.

This week there is some discussion of the Packers. For example one poster in their forum said:

It's scary how long ago that game was, yet it seems just like yesterday.

"... "Perhaps the most memorable game in the series came in 1992 when Brett Favre, summoned to replace an injured Don Majkowski at quarterback in the first period, proceeded to direct the Packers to an electrifying, 24-23 come-from-behind victory, forged when he hit wide receiver Kitrick Taylor with a 35-yard scoring pass as only 13 seconds remained in the game. Chris Jacke's subsequent conversion settled the issue..."

And the rest of the story:

...and the Bengals went on to 14 straight non-winning seasons after that game, while the newbie, Favre, went on to a HOF career and a SB championship.

I say it's payback time. It's time to close the door on all that bad karma. It started with Favre, so maybe it'll all come full circle and they'll kick his *** in what might very well be his last year playing. Favre does lead the NFL in touchdown passes with 14 over Palmer's 13, but has twice as many INTs as Palmer, with 8 to Palmer's 4.

I did not fully realize how the eventful day Don Majkowski got injured was a turning point in TWO franchises. The Favre era is the Great Depression in Cincinnati.

Link Here to Mike Brown Sucks website. I had not been there in years but there is some unintentional funny stuff.

Imagine a forum where all that is posted is what is wrong with the franchise, advocating replacing the coach and GM through shootings and/or lynchings, and that problems that took years to develope can be changed with a snap of the fingers....... Oh-Oh Never mind.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah..once SherRossley's gone...

maybe they can turn this franchise around!

(i get what yer' drivin' at..Cheez..)

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the kitty! :wink:

C'mon kitty,kitty,kitty...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How true this prediction became. Rather interesting. Brett threw 5 picks and Cincy won. Cincy's a winning team now and the Packers are a losing team. The tides have turned.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the game was very entertaining to watch.

One of our Members noted it, as well. Every game this year, has been more fun, than any of them, all last year, under Slowik.

I just wish the Packers would fire Rossley like the Houston Texans have set as an example... things would change in a heartbeat.

Members online

Latest posts