Unofficial DeAngelo Williams thread

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
collins and jimmy? they would hand out some bruises.

right now i'm leaning toward AJ hawk (or if PENN STATE's paul posluszny comes out...then him), our running defense looked good tonight because we faced detroit's awesome tandem of artrose pinner and...the other guy(?)...idk where robert thomas was, but we can count on diggs to get hurt at least half of the games in any given season...poppinga is a situational edge rusher/special teamer...paris lenon didn't impress me at all...i think LB or DT is where we should go in april

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
is there an 'Unofficial start samkon gado next year' thread

i'm sorry, gado is going from 'flash in the pan' to...really starting to show me something, he's making cuts, finding holes, scoring td's...and if our offensive line improves next year, he will be a rushing threat for all 16 games

gado back next year, possibly davenport--maybe, and sign/draft another back with some speed who can catch out of the backfield--our top 10 pick should not go to a running back now that we're almost guaranteed to not get reggie bush

I agree, Samkon has made me a believer. There were times tonight when I thought that Ahman Green was running the football. He looked like a veteran out there, I was blown away by the cuts he was making and his overall running style.

This guy is a physical specimen. He is big, but yet he still has good speed. (He ran a 4.4 40 yard dash). Give him one good offseason to work out the kinks and he will live up to that "Nigerian Nightmare II" nickname. He has a great coach to teach him too. (Edgar Bennett)

Members online

Latest posts