Under the radar

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Ndiaye. ROLB prospect. Last under the radar guy I liked was Jimmie Ward, now he's a 2nd round pick. My mouth is shut.

D

Deleted member 6794

Ndiaye. ROLB prospect. Last under the radar guy I liked was Jimmie Ward, now he's a 2nd round pick. My mouth is shut.

I don't think there's any reason to draft a ROLB, that's the only position on defense we're 100% set.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I don't think there's any reason to draft a ROLB, that's the only position on defense we're 100% set.
I absolutely agree, though RDE may be almost as set. Just listing a guy who should get more publicity. He plays DE at Nebraska-Kearney, his cousin played for the Patriots IIRC, and his measurables are Madden worthy.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This Desir kid looks like he'd be a great late-round pick for GB. If McDougle recovers 100% from the injury taking a chance on him doesn't seem like such a bad idea either.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
This Desir kid looks like he'd be a great late-round pick for GB. If McDougle recovers 100% from the injury taking a chance on him doesn't seem like such a bad idea either.
Desir isn't making the late rounds, he might not even make it past the 2nd. If he's there with our 3rd I pick him. He might even be able to FS if he bombs at CB.

D

Deleted member 6794

Desir isn't making the late rounds, he might not even make it past the 2nd. If he's there with our 3rd I pick him. He might even be able to FS if he bombs at CB.

I agree that Desir won´t make it past the third round. Not sure if I want the Packers to draft him though, would need some more information about him.

FS Marqueston Huff is a under the radar guy I would like the Packers to take a chance on in the later rounds.

Members online

Latest posts