1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Unbelievable

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by HatestheEagles084, Oct 16, 2005.

1. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Michigan 27, Penn State 25

...my initial thought is, Penn State blew it...and Michigan put together a nice final drive to win the game...but on one of the plays, the replay showed jason avant's heel clearly came down on the chalk, no review...no the reviewed when penn state's deon butler bobbled a ball...spots favored michigan all day...in the early 4th, micheal hart clearly fumbled but he was "down by contact"

the elation of last saturday is countered with...tonight...and there goes any thoughts of a national title...you could almost say i'd trade last week's win for a win this week, because i hate michigan that much...they always beat penn state, always with stupid bull**** calls along the way, and on ABC we get to hear bob griese hype up michigan all game long...the worst loss i've had to sit through since 4th and 26...

sorry just venting
  2. spillage

spillage Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I also cheer against Michigan (as much as Dallas). They are what I call a "pro/collage team. I have developed this dislike for a number of reasons. The biggest reason is that I am a Michigan resident, yet would not have qualified to attend U of M. Remeber the lawsuits a few years ago with the two students with 4.o gpa's who were not accepted? Yet I am sure all of the athletes there have superior minds, you can tell by the interviews! U of M exists only to promote it's sports programs and except foreign students to overcharge them. It is too bad MSU lost to the snobs this year. I agree with your venting.