UK Pack

Mason_in_the_uk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in joining Packers everywhere but there does not seem to be a UK branch. Does anyone know if one exists? If not are there any fellow limeys out there who would be interested in setting up?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Mason, have you ever run across a bozo by the cyber-name of UKCheeseheed? I've put a couple of cocktails back with this guy when he's been to Wisconsin (dress and all ;) ) ... He'd be a good one to hook up with..good man and a barrel of laughs.

OP
OP
M

Mason_in_the_uk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try to track him down. May PM him. I hope to get to Lambeau someday. I will be going to Vikings 49ers game at wembley next year. I have a quandry for whom to cheer. Seems wrong to cheer for either side so I may just don a cheese hat and heckle the officials.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try to track him down. May PM him. I hope to get to Lambeau someday. I will be going to Vikings 49ers game at wembley next year. I have a quandry for whom to cheer. Seems wrong to cheer for either side so I may just don a cheese hat and heckle the officials.

I like this guy already....going to a game that the packers are not playing in and going to sport a cheesehead hat....Nice.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Ah... yeah... those wacky Brits. :laugh: My buddy walked into a back yard in Wausau for an annual drunken mess and found 10 guys standing there in dresses we bought at Goodwill on the way "up nort". He felt a little under dressed so he went and put his kilt on. Funnier than hell.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts