UEFA Champions League

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Well good luck to Real Madrid in the final! all the best guys! Hope Carlo gets us some revenge. :whistling::sneaky:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If im honest, both Spanish teams deserve to play the final.
Outstanding away games by Real and today Atletico though I wished to see a Bayern against Chelsea final.
Chelsea fans celebrating Jose...do I hear it right ? ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
If im honest, both Spanish teams deserve to play the final.
Outstanding away games by Real and today Atletico
though I wished to see a Bayern against Chelsea final.
Chelsea fans celebrating Jose...do I hear it right ? ;)

Yepp fair play to them both deserved finalists.

I'm not going to talk about injuries and suspensions and such like Atletico were better today. A good run to the semi's from CFC, happy with that we will be back stronger next year. ;)

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Now the conspiracy side of me would think; hmm, two German teams last year, two Spanish teams this year. I'll wager next year is two English teams. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Now the conspiracy side of me would think; hmm, two German teams last year, two Spanish teams this year. I'll wager next year is two English teams. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Sounds interesting Croak, might be worth finding the odds on that and putting a bet on it. :)

Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Looks like Bundesbiers has this one wrapped up!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Diego Simeone: "I want to congratulate the mothers of my players, they gave them big b*****ks to play like this."

Diego Simeone was a great Argentine player Wolfie, heres another you may well know of him. :)

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
Indeed, possibly the most natural footballer to grace the earth, he'd have lumps kicked out of him for 90mins and still be running rings round everyone. Just a shame he'll always be remembered for the hand of god - the cheating little f**ker him.

Best thing about that clip, how he didn't trip over those laces, that's an art in itself

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Indeed, possibly the most natural footballer to grace the earth, he'd have lumps kicked out of him for 90mins and still be running rings round everyone. Just a shame he'll always be remembered for the hand of god - the cheating little f**ker him.

Best thing about that clip, how he didn't trip over those laces, that's an art in itself

He had a touch of the imp about him but that was and is the character, 100% balance and close control, he must have been a nightmare for a defender. Maybe for england fans, for those north of the border the hand of god was as nothing compared to the second goal he got that day. Genius.

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
He had a touch of the imp about him but that was and is the character, 100% balance and close control, he must have been a nightmare for a defender. Maybe for england fans, for those north of the border the hand of god was as nothing compared to the second goal he got that day. Genius.

The second goal is one I will never forget.
To me Maradona is the best football player of all time, even better than Pele.
Btw - he later admitted that the hand of god was his left fist. ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
The second goal is one I will never forget.
To me Maradona is the best football player of all time, even better than Pele.
Btw - he later admitted that the hand of god was his left fist. ;)

I rate Cruyff and Best and Zidane ahead of Pele nessie in terms of skill and technique, Messi and Ronaldo don't even come close to Maradona at his peak.

Last edited:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Looks like we are headed to penalties in the Europa League final.

---
Sevilla wins. I think all those stutter step approaches backfired on Benfica. It just allowed Beto to come off his line and get away with it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
He won it last year and did not play, he won it this year was a sub and was subbed in extra time. Remarkable, he can stay where he is. :whistling::D

Last edited:
OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Well thats it Real won 4-1 an unfair reflection on the game in the end, Atletico so nearly saw it out. They were running on empty at that point though.

Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
5 minutes of extra time was crap. Should have been a 1-0 Atletico win.

And Ronaldo wasn't very good in this game. But anyone who scores a penalty kick already being up 3:1 and feels the need to take off his shirt and pose as if he just cured cancer is a complete ********. Hope he gets his mouth stapled together in the World Cup.

Members online

Latest posts