Two players I am most disappointed in....

Canadian packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have watched every preseason game and 1st regular game. Harris is very over rated. I would even suggest he is tanking it because of the contract situation. He isn't a shutdown corner. Woodson looked slow to me and a shadow of player he was with the raiders (exceot for his punt return).

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg Jennings, Im not disappointed in him but the fact that Favre over threw him ever time and he only got 1 catch for 5 yards. I know he is a rook but he is also the number 2 wr and Favre never really gave him the ball. But then again for the first half 3rd and like 1 we got stopped ever time

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ditto on Woodson. He looked slow and timid. Look for him to be gone next year.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson definitely -- Even the announcer said that he preferred to run alongside the receiver instead of getting physical. Does that remind anyone of T-Buck??

Bret really should know to not hald the ball at his waist on 4th and inches. Had he extended it, a la Walter Payton, the officials could not have spotted it wrong. Even Tim Ryan, former Bear, disagreed with those spots - on both 3rd and 4th downs!!!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about Chad Clifton. The line isn't good but when one of your better lineman has a bad game, that's not at all very good. Clifton had a tough time today and worse of all they showed him getting manhandled by 5th round rookie Mark Anderson from Bama. He was sick the last few days so maybe that had something to do with it but he wasn’t in synch at all today.

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CalifPacker said:
I am dissapointed in the coach. Five passes in the first half??

That is not going to win games.

Well, we only had about a dozen plays...

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CalifPacker said:
I am dissapointed in the coach. Five passes in the first half??

That is not going to win games.

With as weak as this team has looked in the preseason they should be "passing to establish the run" Instead of "running to establish the pass".
When ever the Packers were in an obvious running situation the Bears shut them down. A few of Greens best runs were right after Brett had a solid completion.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Players I'm disappointed in:

Brett Favre
Charles Woodson
Al Harris
Ahmad Carroll (though it has become normal)

Guy I'm excited about:
Ahman Green

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts