Two defensive free agents out there.

TexMex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sort of like these guys.

Andre Dyson and Chris Hovan.

I think they both could do some good for the team.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK. But if it were up to me, a decent veteran saftey would be my 1st priority. Then see how things shake out.

grabthar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's still some good players out there:

DE: Marques Douglas, Bryce Fisher
DB: Ty Law, Dyson,
OG: Rick DeMulling, Dan Niel

There's still a lot of starting calibur players out there, they just aren't big names. I'm not worried at all about TT's lack of movement in the off-season. I'll just wait for him to swoop in an pick up low cost starters that are hungy similar to the way the Patriots have operated for the last few years.

grabthar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, from what I hear, he is still re-habbing. Might not be a bad player to pick up cheaply. He's a great corner when healthy.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
fondypackfan said:
Hovan wasn't even active for some games last year that guy is useless then again so is Cletius. I don't see Hovan ever being a packer though.

The guy is a wacko man. If the Packers signed him and I was Brett I'd be freaked out. That kind of guy you need to stay away from, far far away.

grabthar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't forsee Hovan comeing to GB. I think that they are pretty well stocked at DT. They have Grady Jackson and Cullen Jenkins (who will only get better and already out performs Hunt) as starters, James Lee and Donnell Washington as 2 huge backups, as well as Corey Williams who can spot start at DT. Kampman can also backup DT in a pinch.

According to http://www.packersnews.com/archives/news/pack_20249649.shtml Hunt will be moving to DE and pushing Kampman for the starting position. Thomas may also be moving to Safety. They like his range and ball hawking skills, just not his cover skills. He loves playing physical, so that might be a good move.

LOREN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
sixone220 said:
HOVAN SUCKS!!!!!!!!! :puke:
Can't believe you even brought that name back up.....

Brett would probably b-slap the guy.....

i dont care

my only concern is that hovan couldnt even start for the vikings, and their defense was even worse overall than ours

what upside would there be to getting him??

i would sign randy moss if i thought he could help us win, i hold no grudges on players, if he wears green and yellow, hes our guy.

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There would be no upside to signing him LOREN because he signed with the Bucs......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts