TV thread /what are you watching

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching Man Caves on DIY. Some of these are totally awesome. The next episode Jets LB Bart Scott will be getting his own Man Cave. Curious as to what he gets & how it looks

Last edited:

Bignutz

I'm a victim of coicumstances!
Reaction score
Just watched the finale of season 6 of "Sons of Anarchy"! Powerful!!!

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Had to watch some crappy show called celebrity hauntings.... blah.....the wife is sick right now, so I am being nice and letting her watch whatever crappy women shows she wants to without complaints from me.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
When Harry met Sally
The fake ******* scene hasn't got here yet

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to confess. During the 2nd half of the Cowboys game Sunday, I was watching Holiday Inn for the first time. I missed from the half time whistle to all but the last 4 minutes of the game. Sadly I was at home and chose to switch. Lucky the wife ran out of money and came home to let me know it was a game again.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched the season finales of both The Voice and X-Factor.
Love those shows.

Can't wait for the Blacklist to come back next month, and also where is Revolution?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just finished watching Santa Clause w/Tim Allen. Now watching Santa Clause II

Reaction score
I watched the first season & parts of the 2nd

I watched it into the 5th season where I may have missed some episodes along the way. I found it enjoyable and entertaining and my wife, who hates sports, never missed it. They managed to mix everyday life with football and it came together quite well. Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton, I thought, really played their roles perfectly. Good show. It's on PIVOT, Dish channel 197 a lot. Kyle Chandler was good in "Early Edition," also.

Friday Night Lights (the movie) with "Billy Bob Thornton" is on all the time. Kind of like our Packer situation with ARODG, where their star running back "***** Myles" has torn ligaments in his knee, goes to the Doc, gets a scan and is advised NOT to play , but he plays regardless, and sustains a season ending injury.

Bignutz

I'm a victim of coicumstances!
Reaction score
Just finished season 3 of "Treme" Great show, Great Music!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
you tube: red vs blue. Need to start at the beginning. Hilarious once it gets going especially when "under the influence." Helps to have a wingman in that case to queue up the next episode as they are short.

Members online

Latest posts