TV thread /what are you watching

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shark Tank on abc. People w/ideas or business' already up & going go to the Shark Tank & ask billionaires for a sum of $ & that Shark will own a % in the company if they like the idea. If more than 1 offer then the person chooses what offer to go w/. Not a bad show.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Shawshank Redemption. 2 months in the hole. Now that would be tough.

12theTruth

Don't watch too much TV these days.

I tuned into the ancient The Simpsons last week. Surprisingly the show still has some pretty good writing about 1/4 of a century after the show debuted. LOL

One of the characters is supposed to die this year. Gramps?

Would Be pretty interesting to do a thread with a dream lineup 6 p.m - 10 p.m. Any network. Any time period.

Here's how mine would look like.

6 p.m. Leave it to Beaver
6:30 p.m. Wonder Years
7:00 p.m. Spin City (Michael J. Fox)
7:30 p.m. Seinfeld
8:00 Wild Wild West
9:00 Hill Street Blues

Honorable mention: Incredible Hulk, Cheers, Big Bang Theory

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

When does the new series of the walking dead start in the U.S. ?

Reaction score
Started watching walking dead and breaking bad. Both are seriously good and highly recommended
This. Anyone who hasn't watched breaking bad needs to now. If you think the first couple of seasons are good, just wait for the rest of the series. Simply stunning. Two of my favorite shows. AMC did wonders with those two!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching the ND vs USC game. NDs back up is in & has thrown about 4x & ran the ball about 15x. ND's D is keeping them in the game since Reece has went outta the game

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife & I were watching the Biograghy ch on Andre the Giant. A Dr. Said he had some kind of disease where he kept growing. He had to drink 1 1/2 bottles of vodka just to get a buzz. One night he drank a case of beer 2 bottles of wine & a bottle of jack

Members online

Latest posts