Turnovers

packman31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One concern last night was the fumbling of 3 different packer running backs. You can"t give up the ball 3 times a game and expect to win.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anybody see the stat that said "Green Bay is 31-2 when commiting 0 or 1 turnover in past X games"?
Hammer

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey I am sick and tired of Ahman Green Fumbleing. He does it every year and It doesnt get corrected. I truely wish that they would trade him or release him. Please tell me what he is worth. He looses more games for us then what he wins.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe just sit him when it's hot or raining. It never fails, by about the 4th game of the year, he's fine. I'm not sure about trading him, Brett can be just as turnover prone as Ahman, yet we wouldn't trade him!.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay is 31-2 when commiting 0 or 1 turnover in past X games"?
I think that was when BF commites 0 or 1 turn over.

3 turnovers by 3 different RB's sounds like a coaching problem to me. You are getting paid millions of dollars to hold onto a ball. Do your damn job.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last few years Ahman has been fumbing too much, but he's conscious of it and when he focuses on holding on to the ball he does. Let him get that stuff out of his system in preseason.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Green Bay is 31-2 when commiting 0 or 1 turnover in past X games"?
I think that was when BF commites 0 or 1 turn over.

3 turnovers by 3 different RB's sounds like a coaching problem to me. You are getting paid millions of dollars to hold onto a ball. Do your damn job.

I think we know why Ahman is being so 'professional' over his contract, he's afraid once he signs it he'll fumble it away so he's gonna wait til the end of the season to really make a push for it.
You know around the time he doesnt fumble

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe we should play him for the full games during preseason so he is ready to hang onto the ball when regular season starts. :wink:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
normally i would've been up in arms over all the turnovers, but during the preseason it seemed like a nice opportunity for the defense to play ball...and they did. granted at least one of those field goals should've gone through, but not allowing them into the endzone once after all those turnovers was a nice surprise for me...and a neccesary one as well, since our third team offense couldn't put together a scoring drive until the 1:30 mark.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
Hey I am sick and tired of Ahman Green Fumbleing. He does it every year and It doesnt get corrected. I truely wish that they would trade him or release him. Please tell me what he is worth. He looses more games for us then what he wins.

Whats wrong with him anyhow?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
agopackgo4 said:

Whats wrong with him anyhow?

Not sure what is 'wrong' but I do know he has asthma, he sweats an enormous amount and can not carry the ball in his right arm comfortably.

Members online

Latest posts