Tulsa, Oklahoma Packer Backer

packerfan1441

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma, but my father hails from the great state of Wisconsin and I've inherited his love for the Packers and have been loyally following them for my entire life. I've seen the Packers in action only two times in my life, one time in a January match up with the Denver Broncos, in which the Cardinals knocked out the Vikings and put the Packers in the playoffs, which was one of the most exciting sports moments of my life. The other time I saw them was in a pre-season game with the Chiefs earlier this year. I've been to training camp once, and instantly knew I'd cling to this team forever. The way the players interact with the fans is second to none. I'm from Tulsa, Oklahoma but I bleed green and gold. Go Pack Go!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! It doesn't matter where you hail from, a Packer fan is a Packer fan no matter where they lay their head! I'm a Philly girl and I bleed green and gold, and trust me, those Philly cats don't let me forget it!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I've lived more of my life in Dallas than in Wisconsin, but no matter what, I still bleed green and gold and will till the day I die.

Welcome

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums mate.

I to do bleed green and gold. When I take a **** it's purple. Coincidence? I think not.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts