Tuesday Laugh needed? Read ....

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe there are that many Minnesotans still talking about football. Most have moved on to hockey, like they do just about every year. Makes me thank God that I was born to a father who was a diehard Packers/Badgers fan.

OP
OP
Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Same here. My father and my uncles molded me into a GBP fan early on. My dad received a gag gift one year, it was a vikings blanket..... he put it in the dog kennel and let our 2 dogs sleep on it untill it became to nasty, then he burned it. lol

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear ya, but I think we will feast on that crappy QB trio they have, sacks and INT's.

You're probably right. but I'm always paranoid when we have to play them in the dome.

Not sure if anyone else caught this, but Gruden couldn't believe Frazier didn't make a QB change at halftime. He had so little faith in Freeman, he didn't think the Vikings wanted to win the game. I guess he hasn't seen much of Ponder.

OP
OP
Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
You're probably right. but I'm always paranoid when we have to play them in the dome.

Not sure if anyone else caught this, but Gruden couldn't believe Frazier didn't make a QB change at halftime. He had so little faith in Freeman, he didn't think the Vikings wanted to win the game. I guess he hasn't seen much of Ponder.

True. But also true is that Arod historically has played very well in domes.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I couldn't read far enough down to see the 220-0 post...something about that message board almost sets off seizures...
:confused:
I'm sure thats why we get so many visitors from other teams, as our board is so fresh and so clean clean!!!!

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Someone said 220 to 0 LOL

Nah that was Georgia Tech's score over Cumberland nearly a century ago.

It's funny in a sad kinda way. It sucks to see teams, even your rivals, whose organization is so bad that as a fan you completely concede defeat before you even play a game. They clearly have no optimism for their next game or really any games going forward.

We're lucky to be fans of a team who does it right. Even if we hate how cheap and stubborn our GM can be.

Members online

Latest posts