Trouble for Al Harris now

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taken from SI.com Truth and Rumors section

Broward County (Fla.) Sheriff's Office detectives are investigating an exotic dancer's allegation that an NFL player sexually assaulted her at a Pompano Beach strip club. The dancer, whose name is being withheld, told investigators she was assaulted by Green Bay Packers cornerback Al Harris at The Cheetah Pompano. The alleged incident took place April 17 in the private Champagne Room of the club.
-- Miami Herald

I never like Al Harris anyway. What's with our team lately? :-?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
HARRIS UNDER INVESTIGATION

It hasn't been a good offseason for the Green Bay Packers.
Apart from free agency losses that haven't been adequately addressed and a draft that seemed to be focused on winning football games after quarterback Brett Favre and coach Mike Sherman are no longer with the organization, two key members of the team are now involved in off-field extracurricular activities that could result in a visit to the hoosegow.
It's enough to make a guy take a dump in a hamper in the closet of a college dorm.
According to The Miami Herald, cornerback Al Harris is under investigation for ****** assault at a Pompano Beach, Florida strip club. A dancer at the The Cheetah Pompano claims that Harris assaulted her in a private room in the club, where Harris and others had congregated with the dancer.
Last night, word broke that running back Ahman Green has been arrested in connection with an alleged domestic violence thing.
Harris has not yet been contacted about the incident, which allegedly occurred on April 17. His agent, Jack Bechta, is skeptical: ''This guy has been hunted down by every scam artist in town. He's been a model citizen for the most part in this part of the country [South Florida] and never had any problems in Philadelphia or Green Bay."
There's a glowing endorsement -- "he's been a model citizen for the most part."
This one is still in the very early stages. Harris might never be charged. If charged, that doesn't mean he'll be convicted. But the whole situation could evolve into an unneeded side show for the Packers, who have seen their grip on the NFC North weaken significantly in the past few months.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm gonna put in a big, this is :bs: vote on this one. I bet she was just looking for a quick settlement.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's right, SV - it was all over the Milwaukee papers..... I used to live up there near Lake Geneva when that happened.... It wasn't pretty and the Packers dealt with it like the Catholic Ministry would.... Based on what we see as acceptable (by the media & TV) these days... Ol' Jimmy didn't really do anything all that bad... but it didn't matter - he caused the media to start discussing the Packers in a bad light... whether it was true or not - didn't matter - LOFTON WAS GONE!

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
naaahhh...this never happened. everybody knows the rule:

No Sex In The Champagne Room!

Seriously, my first thought was "how is this even plausible?". You're trying to tell me they put those women in there with no security watching and Al Harris just had his way with this woman? Give me a break, the security would have been all over Harris before he had his pants off.

Members online

Latest posts