Trom's Mock Draft

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
By that vain(vein? I dont know words), Thompson drafting 2 WRs would make sense, considering Driver is getting old(yet not showing signs, yet) and K-Rob is a man with problems who might not be on the team very long.

But K-Rob has shown that he's closed the door on his demons and is ready to move on.

Doors open.

I also said NONE of my picks will occur, so im kinda surprised my mock is getting this kind of reaction.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Where is your Brett Award in your sig?
2. Will you be in the tromadz lounge tomorrow?

Reaction score
mkapp, on the top left side of your screen there is a 'Main Menu' box, and the fourth item is the "Game Day!" list. Click that, and you'll see the "Live Chat" link, click on it to enter the lounge.

Basically the lounge is a fancier way of saying chat.

I'll definitely be there, as will a few others, and seeing as how my Raptors are playing the same time as the draft starts, I'll probably be checking up to chat between commercials.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol thanks guys - I found it on the Atrium thread. Its bookmarked for tomorrow. At some point I will jump in and see what everyone is cussing and discussing about.

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im so pissed that Im in a tippy cup tournament tomorrow(today) that starts at noon... I do love college tho.. :) Call me and tell me who we took 715 495 9237 lol... if you call me after 2 I'll be hammered

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im so pissed that Im in a tippy cup tournament tomorrow(today) that starts at noon... I do love college tho.. :) Call me and tell me who we took 715 495 9237 lol... if you call me after 2 I'll be hammered

well the draft is at 2 so...yeah. ill call if i remember. should be an interesting phonecall.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BangTheDrum said:

well the draft is at 2 so...yeah. ill call if i remember. should be an interesting phonecall.

This phone call should be recorded and posted here for our entertainment.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mock turtleneck...

i didn't read anything in this thread at all. im totally hammered and i wanted to say "mock turtleneck". remember those? i had a sweet one when i was 12. im hammered.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mock turtleneck...

i didn't read anything in this thread at all. im totally hammered and i wanted to say "mock turtleneck". remember those? i had a sweet one when i was 12. im hammered.

god i love this place.

and no, i dont remember those, i wasnt a gay kid, i was a fat kid. they didnt make turtlenecks for us fatties.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping for a CB in the first round as well--maybe two of them overall. So why did I suddenly get this feeling that Ted will not draft any CB's and will say, with a perfectly straight face, "I like the guys we've got"?

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
mock turtleneck...

god i love this place.

and no, i dont remember those, i wasnt a gay kid, i was a fat kid. they didnt make turtlenecks for us fatties.

:rotflmao: Trom you never cease to make me expel things from my nose. I have to stop eating while I read your posts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts