Trindon Holliday (KR,PR,Slot Receiver)

LsuPacker4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was the fastest at the combine ran a 4.22, but they actually gave him a 4.34. He is a super fast little dude. We need someone like him to give us a big boost on PR KR maybe use him for some other positions.He may be little but man he is beast at running fast.GEAUX TIGERS!!! Ive met him several times he is an awesome guy! Packers need to be all over him, and I mean big time.
NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Trindon Holliday
NFL Videos: Trindon Holliday combine interview
College LSU
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Q0vlN6Pe8]YouTube - trindon holliday highlights[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icyrfI6Z8w0]YouTube - 2009 NCAA Men's 100 Meter Final[/ame]

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like Holliday, specially considering we can get him in later rounds.

He's a dynamic (yeah, that word has been tossed around quite a bit) player, that could instantly improve our ridiculous ST...

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was the fastest at the combine ran a 4.22, but they actually gave him a 4.34. He is a super fast little dude. We need someone like him to give us a big boost on PR KR maybe use him for some other positions.He may be little but man he is beast at running fast.GEAUX TIGERS!!! Ive met him several times he is an awesome guy! Packers need to be all over him, and I mean big time.

Why would they give him a 4.34 if he ran a 4.22????

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Why would they give him a 4.34 if he ran a 4.22????
I was wondering that also. Don't know why they gave Campbell 4.80 something when he ran a 4.75 or something...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
If Holliday had run a 4.22 it would've been the fastest time in combine history. 4.22 was probably the unofficial time that NFL Network reports until the real, official time is released to them by the combine people.

My guess, though? Typo. I'm betting it was a 4.32.

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The fastest player at the combine was OFFICIALLY Jacoby Ford the WR from Clemson with a 4.28

He has actually had a great off-season including the senior bowl and should be a person we look at. He is a more well-rounded player than Holliday.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The fastest player at the combine was OFFICIALLY Jacoby Ford the WR from Clemson with a 4.28

He has actually had a great off-season including the senior bowl and should be a person we look at. He is a more well-rounded player than Holliday.
Per Greg Bedard, of JSOnline:
LSU WR Trindon Holliday (5-5) plays much faster than Ford. It's not even close. Had a few drops though.
A glimpse inside the workouts - JSOnline

Agreed that he's a more well-rounded player. But what we need is a KR/PR.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like this guy more than McCluster
That is exactly what I was thinking after McCluster ran at the combine. I mean....everyone or anyone can have a bad day........but because Holliday will go later on (speculation) in the draft........Holliday has better value, if ya ask me.

Members online

Latest posts