Tribute Video Series

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Long time no see/talk. Some of you may remember me making a tribute video of Al Harris found here: Link
. I decided to make a couple more, starting with no other than ARod, so take a look and let me know what you think! (WARNING: Language) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9VV9iK3B_s"]Link[/ame]

My next one will be to Clay Mathews, so stay tuned!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
???? Yeah, not if you let your 8 year old sit there and watch it.
Why the f***ing F-bombs in songs now like it's just a regular word?

What the ****?

I agree.

What the **** is ******* wrong with our ******* world? I tell you, these ********** get more ******* offensive every ******* second! It's a ******* disgrace...

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Though I admit I should have put a warning on the title; I too, like RS find it amusing you complain about musicians using the "F-bomb" as a regular word, while you yourself use the "F-bomb" just like a regular word in your own comment.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Though I admit I should have put a warning on the title; I too, like RS find it amusing you complain about musicians using the "F-bomb" as a regular word, while you yourself use the "F-bomb" just like a regular word in your own comment.
LOL, I did that for our comedic purposes. I think swearing is funny on many occasion.

Just not in front of my little s***!
And I played it with him watching it, my bad.

Anyway, I NEED HELP.
Who here remembers that one Youtube video someone posted the link to here a few months ago that was the WHOLE SUPER BOWL???
I can't find it... I thought I favorited it, but I have so many youtube accounts I can't remember which.

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
If its the one I'm remembering it got taken down for copyright purposes.

Members online

Latest posts