Trent Gamble

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw something where this guy is coming to visit the Packers. Been with Miami for 4 years, his whole career. Numbers are nothing to be proud of, but I know nothing of this guy.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
So, guys, anyone wonder how tall Slickvisiion might be?
Seems to have a fixation on 5'9".... :-?

You getting senile in your age? It's SlickVision. Captial S and V and only ONE i. Thank you.

Har har har har wait you are not one bit funny, jus ignorant.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
IPBprez said:
So, guys, anyone wonder how tall Slickvisiion might be?
Seems to have a fixation on 5'9".... :-?

You getting senile in your age? It's SlickVision. Captial S and V and only ONE i. Thank you.

Har har har har wait you are not one bit funny, jus ignorant.

i love watching you two bicker...it's like an Odd Couple episode.

oh yeah, i bet slick is 5 '10. maybe taller, he looks lanky in his pics. :wink:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell guys - I'm an old Woodstock fart... I've already lived the better part of my life - it's all downhill from here... and the skin's pretty thick... it has to be.. I'm the Prez...remember! I hear all sorts of BS from non-Packerfans all damn day long around here in Indy -- Any of you wanna try it? Step right up!

Here's a clue - if you read my postings on our IPB web site - you will notice at least one typo for every post I've ever done... it's my curse.. for being so damn good looking! :mrgreen:

BTW - Slick takes it pretty well too - probably better than most others just about anywhere I post... If he lived close enuf I'd let him buy me a few brewskis! :twisted:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts