Tramon Williams

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been watching him all season, and Williams seems to have lost a step, and is running AWAY from tackles on the field. I saw it again tonight. If he doesn't start tackling or covering anyone soon, they need to think about benching him. It just doesn't seem that he is the same CB as he was in 2010. Thoughts?

H

HardRightEdge

We talked about this last week. He's been playing like he's not fully recovered from the nerve damage suffered last season.

12theTruth

Probably some nerve damage in that shoulder that he had already missed time for. He seems to not take on WR's especially when attempting a tackle. Its too bad when he was healthy a Top 10 CB in the NFL.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Probably some nerve damage in that shoulder that he had already missed time for. He seems to not take on WR's especially when attempting a tackle. Its too bad when he was healthy a Top 10 CB in the NFL.
he's probally lost his nerve I have watched pop warner games with better tackling,I just wish the scouts would sign a nasty tall corner who beats the crap out of a receiver for 5 friggin yards.....

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon has become another Asante Samuel. Great at coverage but poor at tackling.
He seems to really just be going through the motions in coverage from what I have seen so far this year. I dont know if any part of his game is any better this year than last

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His play last night was about as soft as you can get. If you could put his talent and Jarrett bush's heart and effort into one player you would have a beast. I would bench him when Shields gets back and put him on the kick off team so he can remember how to play balls out.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing...he acted like he didn't even wanna tackle Bradshaw on that screen play and it made a 15 yard gain turn into about 40 yds. I've been watching him play the entire year to see if he "was back" but he has taken a step back imo. He is no longer a guy we can depend on to take away the others teams best wr. It's time for him to step it up to.

Members online

Latest posts