Trade idea--Jermichael Finley to the Patriots??

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't help myself. ;)

When reached for comment, New England’s Head Coach Bill Belichick said, “I teach all my players the importance of destroying the video tapes.”

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now Hernandez is being investigated for another murder. State Farm wants his endorsement for their "Discount Double Murder" policy.

He's also hired Ray Lewis as a consultant to advise him how to get away with murder.

That's all I got. :giggle:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The other guy he ought to get on his team is Michael Irvin, who threatened to injure a stripper who was going to testify against him in his cocaine days and was never charged with witness tampering--a felony. Now he's a spokesman for the NFL, just as Lewis is soon to be. You can't make this stuff up.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The other guy he ought to get on his team is Michael Irvin, who threatened to injure a stripper who was going to testify against him in his cocaine days and was never charged with witness tampering--a felony. Now he's a spokesman for the NFL, just as Lewis is soon to be. You can't make this stuff up.

He's such a yokel as a anylist too. Absolutely no credibility, total homer for the Cowgirls and says some of the most ridiculous off the wall stuff.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Muscle Milk has pulled their Aaron Hernandez endorsement. Inmates say not to worry, they have plenty of liquid protein waiting for him.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what I am afraid of...losing a guy like Williams. Does he have the elite talent of Finely? No. However, I'd rather have a consistently good talent than one that is great some games and gone the next. I think that we have some quality tight ends that could flourish in this offense. For whatever reason, either Finley himself or the Packers offense seems to stymie Finley's ascent to elite status.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem with D J is size. He's 6-2 which is short for a TE and last year he was playing at 238 pounds. He's a Tweener. Too slow to be a wide receiver and too small to be a tight end. It's puzzling that Williams receives so much regard by some as his play has been at average at best, but what you would expect given the above.

As far as a trade for him, I doubt we would get much in return so he'll be with the Packers.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. Although Belichik has never seemed to be a measurements guy. There is potential there, not high regard, but potential.

Members online

Latest posts