Trade em

cdnpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like coke, rootbeer, pepsi, sprite, etc...stuff like that. But diet drinks are terrible :-?

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
PackerChick said:
Chamuko said:
Known Side efects from beer:

Headache, and thirst. Specially the morning after.

Known cure for those side efects:

2 aspirins, more Cold Beer and spicy food.

I am happy I drink Beer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also includes flatulence and belching and frequent whizzing.

Whats the difference betwwen Coors Light and ****?

10 minutes.
That reminds me....it take the human body about 24 hours to turn good food into s**t. It takes Burger King only 5 minutes.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Class...class...take a moment and recall the numbers of trades that have occured in the NFL over the last two years...

Can't think of many? That's true!

Free agency and the salary cap have made trades a near impossibility for veteran players.

The salary cap is like the gift that keeps on giving, year after year, whether the player is there or not.

Also, trades imply at least even compensation both ways. The players mentioned above are mid-level to better players. I'm sure some team is willing to give up their mid's to uppers for guys on this team.

After this season you will see a rather large turnover on the Packers roster, so your wishes will be fulfilled. Green and Flanagan are goners, Brett might retire...well here's the unofficial Packers cap page...

in the right column, any player with a "1' means his contract is up this year...

http://members.cox.net/cappage/2005cap.htm

Scroll the blank box(still haven't found the icon link) to find the link.

Besides those mentioned above...Longwell, Henderson, Kampman, Jackson, Barry, Nall, Lenon, Davenpoop, Ruegemer, Fisher, Peterson, Rob Davis, Little, Cullen Jenkins!, and Vonta Leach, among others.

The Packers will have plenty of new faces next year. I suspect Fisher might be the only back retained, and that is shaky.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts