Torrence Marshall....where'd he go?!?

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not exactly surprised/dissapointed that he's gone, but I just noticed today that he was no longer on the roster...was he simply released...did the packers trade him for someone?!?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything... he was a special teams demon but never really developed into the LB that he could have. I think he's been a major disappointment. Anyone remember him at Oklahoma? He was a stud. I thought for sure that he'd be considered a steal of the draft! I guess I'm no Mel Kiper Jr.! :D

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marshall was the MVP of the national title game in 2002. Rocky Calmus was on that team too. He's starting for Tennessee I believe.
Hammer

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As the unofficial President of the Torrence Marshall Fan Club, I regret to announce that the annual meeting of the TMFC is hereby cancelled, pending the reinstatement of our man on the team. I was hoping that with some coaching, he would have helped us, but Bates must have not felt that was possible. I do believe that his contract with the Pack has expired, and if no one else picks him up, who knows, he may be with us before the end of training camp.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JBlood,

You still need to send me my Torrance Marshall bobblehead, Torrance Marshall pin, and Torrance Marshall T-shirt. I thought my subscription to the fan club for 59.95 should get me something! :D :D

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marschal never adjusted to the pro game. From what I recall he was unbelievable if all he had to do was tackle, but if he had to remember where he was supposed to be on every play he couldn't do it.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I did pick up his contract. For just under $60, I suppose he could mow my grass every other week and take out the garbage or whatever. On second thought, I'll just release him effective immediately. Still want JBlood to send the merchandise that the fan club owes me though. :wink:

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish Nick Barnett had his body. Or better yet, I wish we could clone Barnett's brain to Marshall.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I guess I did pick up his contract. For just under $60, I suppose he could mow my grass every other week and take out the garbage or whatever. On second thought, I'll just release him effective immediately. Still want JBlood to send the merchandise that the fan club owes me though. :wink:
Good thing. He would have eaten you out of house and home.

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I did pick up his contract. For just under $60, I suppose he could mow my grass every other week and take out the garbage or whatever. On second thought, I'll just release him effective immediately. Still want JBlood to send the merchandise that the fan club owes me though.
H-m-m-m? I'm not sure you wouldn't have to hold his hand during the mowing operation ND. Apparently he was one of those sub 10's on the Wonderlic and yet GB thought he could learn. Just goes to show picking anyone with less then a ten is a major hazard so think the Pack should always draft no one with less thena 15. Graduated from college you say? :puke:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
JBlood,

You still need to send me my Torrance Marshall bobblehead, Torrance Marshall pin, and Torrance Marshall T-shirt. I thought my subscription to the fan club for 59.95 should get me something! :D :D

NDPF---somehow the computer must have screwed up and mailed your stuff to someone else. Please send another 40.00 (discounted in view of Torrance's disappearance) and we will gladly send you another packet. Incidentally, your membership was #2. We're the only members. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts