Top 15 Celebrity Packer Fans

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As I was going through the list, I was wondering if they were going to somehow forget Farley. Wanna know how stupid some "Bears fans" are? I've met several of them who thought Farley was a Bears fan because he did a skit on SNL pretending to be a Bears fan. I just "lol'ed" to myself...

ClayMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd love to take Erin Andrews to a game. Would it be weird that I would think of her as a been there done that?

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are 1000s of Packer Fans fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan because our government is run by Viqueen fans.

Regardless of what you think of these liar-caused, chickenhawk, warmonger wars, our guys fighting them desreve our full support and recognition. They are my favorite Pack Fan celebrities,

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
There are 1000s of Packer Fans fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan because our government is run by Viqueen fans.

Regardless of what you think of these liar-caused, chickenhawk, warmonger wars, our guys fighting them desreve our full support and recognition. They are my favorite Pack Fan celebrities,

Get Some!!!!! Wifey and I on Heros Highway in Balad Iraq!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score

x2

Can't be thanked enough for their service to the US.

Now hopefully the Pack can pay us all back by giving a nice swift kick in the :chisux: to Chicago tomorrow.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#1 reminded me...

A few years back when I was in NYC someone asked me what Madison, Wi was like. "You know Chris Farley? Madison is the city that raised him."

Members online

Latest posts