Top 10 Plays Pre Season Week 2

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how either of the Vikings are on there is beyond me. Darren Sharper had the ball thrown right to him and got one block and all he had to do was run 20 yards untouched, not exactly a top plaly.

Also Adrain Peterson as the #1 what a joke! He did one spin and ran 20 yards put his shoulder down at the end and hit a guy but he didnt even run him over instead he got knocked out of bounds! That shouldnt even be anywhere near the top 10.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I thought the Peterson run was pretty good, no doubt. Not sure if it deserved number 1, but still, not bad.

I like the guy. Too bad for him he's not in green and gold! ;-)

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how either of the Vikings are on there is beyond me. Darren Sharper had the ball thrown right to him and got one block and all he had to do was run 20 yards untouched, not exactly a top plaly.

Also Adrain Peterson as the #1 what a joke! He did one spin and ran 20 yards put his shoulder down at the end and hit a guy but he didnt even run him over instead he got knocked out of bounds! That shouldnt even be anywhere near the top 10.

Another Packer fan full of envy. You wish you had a back as good as Peterson.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That Peterson run reminded me of the play Jeremy Shockey made in his rookie year when he barreled over the safety in that pre season game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts