Too Much Complaining

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok, so it is a forum and the whole pt is to ***** and moan about this and that etc etc but here's my pt.

The coach isn't that great, the OC is worse, we lost 2 OL and 2 more last night, javon is gone, murphy is out, bubba didn't play, ahman left early.

brett had almost nothing to work with and almost pulled off an amazing comeback. considering his surroundings, that would have been a comeback for the record books. the guy is amazing. (ok, we knew that) what i'm saying is that i am just as upset as the next guy that they aren't playing well and may not get it right all year, but it's still a treat to get to see #4 lace em up and go to work.

ok, maybe just a quick complaint.....roman's int call on peppers? come on.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I must admit that I was quite impreesed to see that comeback transgressing. It's fairly obvious that Favre is the one giving this team any kind of hope for salvaging any part of the season. Was last night's late offensive surge a positive sign for things to come, or was it one last final grasp that cannot be duplicated again?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone good thinking and glad to see you back out on the site! You kinda come and go, I would guess between softball seasons or something? :)

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I refuse to give up hope until I see somebody in this division prove they can even win back-to-back games...

This team is capable of winning some games...

We just need to start playing before the 4th Q.

I know, I know...We say it all the time.

But it's the same.

Well...If there's ever a game to win...It's next week.

Even if they just beat BUF...If we can't beat them, at 0-4, then it wouldn't even matter what anyone else in the div did...

Well...It would. :lol:

Man, this div is worse than the NL West! :lol:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
ok, maybe just a quick complaint.....roman's int call on peppers? come on.

i thought the same thing at first, but he never turned around to look for the ball. a ref will throw that flag everytime...

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree.

Last night Brett was a surgeon and it was remarkable to watch him operate at the end. The Pack should have won last night; maybe I should say Brett should of won last night.

The surgeon could not repair all of the self-inflicted wounds his suicidal teammates made to themselves early in the game that put the team on life support by the start of the fourth quarter, but it was incredible work in the operating room at the end.

I hope the momentum and fire he must of put in them will carry on to the start of next week’s game.

I smell a Packer victory next week. 1 and 4 is exactly were we were 52 weeks ago next week.

RP

packman31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I for one think when Favre is playing we always have a chance to win. Even when people all around are getting banged up he keeps pulling the trigger and moving the team. Remember last year we started 1-4 and ended up winning the division.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was one of Favre's best games. A few misfires early, but he was almost flawless in the second half. I thought the interference call on Roman was legit. It was also preventable. He turned around when the QB threw the ball, but then he turned back toward Peppers instead of playing the ball. I give Carolina credit for creating that mismatch.

OP
OP
S

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
sixone good thinking and glad to see you back out on the site! You kinda come and go, I would guess between softball seasons or something? :)

you guessed it. the snows about the fly tho so i think i can hang around until the nfl draft.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
It was one of Favre's best games. A few misfires early, but he was almost flawless in the second half. I thought the interference call on Roman was legit. It was also preventable. He turned around when the QB threw the ball, but then he turned back toward Peppers instead of playing the ball. I give Carolina credit for creating that mismatch.

AGREED - Everyone saw that play coming - I still question why Bates didn't have Harris jump over there at the last minute....
(luv that 20/20 hindsight)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts