Tony Kornheiser

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was working so I had to listen to the game on the radio. But on the post game show, I thought I heard them talking about that Kornheiser said that the Packers would go 2 and 14 this season. Is that really what he said? If so...He needs to drink another one, and smoke some more of whatever he's smoking...And maybe he will predict that the sky is going to turn orange. It's got about the same odds. Even without A-rod, Grant, and Driver I think they do better than that.

pseudocide

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kornholer is one of the worst on TV but that wasn't among the stupid things i heard him say tonight, i may have missed it though i didnt watch the postgame.

°Jacob°

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i liked tony, but i think hes a brett favre fan and is a trying to put the pack down cuz of the trade.

packedhouse

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Larry, Mo, and Curly were about as bad as I've ever seen on Monday night football. They have all fallen into the trap where I think they believe that everything that comes out of their mouths is true, instead of their opinion. Curly even had the gall to wear a put on a Brett Favre New York Jets jersey last night. How crass.

jpigeon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All three were in really bad form. Incredible, just imagine, we get to hear them again for the opener on Monday night, yuk.........better turn on the radio and listen to Laravee and McCarren instead.

The only one that really knows anything is Jaws and he's decent.

Kornholeiser, kept sounding like he was trying to start something all night. The comment about all the #50 jersey's in the stands really was ridiculous, "they probably gave them away free", c'mon, what a moron.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kornholer the Gargoyle is bad. He has BCS "Big City Syndrome" where he thinks that because he works in DC ( formerly in NYC ) that everyone else is a hick. He knows less about football than the average knowledgeable fan. Big mouth, little substance, not funny when he thinks he is.
Tirico is OK, Jaws get too wrapped up in the technical crap. He spends hours analyzing tape and can only come up with totally obscure stuff that in the end doesn't really matter. Can the dude play football or not? For me it's very easy to see who's performing and who isn't. Mostly they dwell on the very obvious aspects of football and act as if they are the only ones noticing it.

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are a PTI regular like me, you know that Tony Kornheiser chugs Brett Favre's Kool-Aid every day. He has been the biggest Favre fan in the media that I have seen, so he was very unhappy about the Packers giving Favre the boot.

Last night, though I didn't hear him say the Packers would go 2-14, he was quick to judge any mistake the Packers made, and (the way I felt) almost wanted Rodgers to fail at QB.

Kornheiser is a good host for PTI, because he can skim the subject without having alot of knowledge, but he is an awful analyst for football games.

Members online

Latest posts