Tonight: San Fran @ Arizona, who should we root for?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
San Fran is 5-2, having beaten us.
Arizona is 4-3, visits us next week.

We're 4-3.
I already presented the case that it's quite possible we don't catch the Bears, like 2010. And we can thrive as a Wildcard team, again. As we did then. But remember we got lucky as heck to get into the playoffs in 2010, needing the 3-13 Lions to win at the 10-5 (at that time) Tampa Bay Bucs in the final week, when Detroit hadn't won a road game in 2 years.

That grand theft in Seattle still bothers me tremendously because we should be 6-2 right now, but instead we are 5-3 with NFC losses to SF & Seattle.

I don't see a Wildcard team coming out of the NFC South. The NFC East has a jumbled mess behind NYG in Dallas, Philly, and RG3.
We should see Minny fade. And then there's the NFC West with Seattle & Arizona and I don't like the H2H steal to Seattle.

Arizona is a threat still as their defense is good and if they win today, they are tied with us.

So who should we be rooting for tonight?
I find myself naturally pulling for the underdog Cards.

12theTruth

Not sure if it matter too much which team is victorious.. But I'll be rooting for the 49ers today. Don't be needing our next opponent to have a head of steam coming into Lambeau Field especially considering our difficulties dispatching the lowly Jags.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts