Tom Brady interview

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had the chance to interview Patriots QB Tom Brady last night, and figured I'd post it here.

CH: Tom, first I'd like to thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to talk to me. What are your feelings about your team possibly going 19-0, and who do you fear the most going into the playoffs?
TB: No problem Cheesey, you know I always have time for you. As far as the playoffs, the teams from the NFC North scare me the most. I think we will be 18-0 going into the Super Bowl. But MAN, those Chicago Bears SCARE me. Did you see what they did to the Packers today??? I hope we don't have to face them in the SB......they SCARE me.
CH: Uh.....Tom......the Bears are 6-9, and eliminated already. They won't even BE in the playoffs!
TB: Oh! Sorry........I thought they got an automatic inclusion into the playoffs because of them going to the SB last year. Man, the NEXT team that scares me is the Detroit Lions! were'nt they 6-2 at one point? I mean.....man, they were playing LIGHTS OUT! They can beat ANYONE! They beat the Chiefs today! And the Chiefs were in SB ONE!
CH:Yeah Tom.......they DID win today. But in between they lost 6 straight games, and are out of the playoffs too.
TB:eek:h.........sorry again! I really should keep up on these things. But you know, with all the women i have impregnated, and those i still plan on "taking care" of in the future, I'm too busy with that AND football. I'm after Jessica Simpson next...........just gotta figure out how to get her away from that Romo punk. Then i can scratch her name off the list.
CH:Ok......so who next scares you the most?
TB:Thats easy! The Vikings! They are on what, a 6 game winning streak? They seem UNSTOPABLE now!
CH: No Tom......they lost today to the Redskins. Their winning streak ended at 5 games, and are teetering on the edge of elimination too.
TB:You're kidding me!!!! Adrian Peterson didn't beat the Redskins all by himself??? Wasn't that game at the Metrodum......i mean Metrodome???
CH:Yes, it was Tom. But "AllDay" was stopped "AllDay". If they lose next week, or the Redskins get another win, the Vikings will be "Home for the Holidays" too.
TB:Who does that LEAVE then???
CH:Just the Packers.
TB:And they got WHIPPED by the BEARS!?!?
CH:Yup.
TB:That old man Favre doesn't scare me.........he's washed up! He doesn't stand a CHANCE against me! After all, do you know who I AM!?!? I'm TOM BRADY!!!!!!
CH: Yeah.......he's no good. You just keep telling yourself that Tom.........oh........and by all means, PLEASE feel free to bring Jessica to the Super Bowl with you, ok? :wink:
TB: Of COURSE I will! By then, she should have another one of the "Brady Bunch" in her! That Jessica.........man.....can't get her outta my mind..........
CH:Tom.........TOM!!!
Never mind.

API/UPI/EIEIO

(Any resemblance to this and an actual interview with Tom Brady are purely coincidental) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CHEESEY :D

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey dont take this the wrong way but u have too much time on ya hands to come up with this
I DO have too much time.........but really, it all just popped into my head. (Lotta empty SPACE there ya know!)
I didn't sit here thinking "I think i'll make up a TB thread"........it just was THERE! :D

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm....Jessica and T.O..............gotta see if my people can line that up for me! :wink:

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked your post Cheesy. Did you see that idiot (TB) strut around tonight. He looks so smug. What is the saying. I think it goes something like this--He thinks he is the **** of the walk.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
I liked your post Cheesy. Did you see that idiot (TB) strut around tonight. He looks so smug. What is the saying. I think it goes something like this--He thinks he is the **** of the walk.
I know.........he sure rules the "hen house!" Hopefully the PACKERS can be the ones to wipe that grin off'n his "pretty boy" face! :wink: :lol:

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hahah, good stuff cheesy! If you have enough time you should make this a weekly thing and have an interview every week, you've already got TO and Jessica lined-up.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hahah, good stuff cheesy! If you have enough time you should make this a weekly thing and have an interview every week, you've already got TO and Jessica lined-up.
Thanks Toddy!
TO will be hard to interview..............(I can't seem to get him away from looking at himself in a mirror long enough to talk to me!!!) :wink:

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, the Jessica Simpson one was alot more funny. But I usually try and do things like this, and your alot better at it :eek:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well....i try. Can't hit a "home run" everytime.(Unless i can hookup with Barry Bonds trainer that is) :wink: