Tolzien named starter vs Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just want to win damnit and I don't care if Larry, Moe or Curly play QB.
I wish we could give more than one smilie feedback for posts.
I agree with the part about winning and decided to rate it as "funny" for the 3 Stooges reference.

Check out No Census, No Feeling for one of the best 3 Stooges moments in football.
That Curley was the scene stealer.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since this is based on what I saw which was 1 vs 2 INTs and losing by 7 vs 14 points, Seneca Wallace.

Wait a sec. I thought wins was the only thing you cared about. Now you're introducing stats into the equation, which you previously said didn't matter. Or do only certain stats matter?

Again, Tolzien threw twice as many INTs, but he also had more than twice as many attempts, hence the INT rate was the same.

How many TDs did Wallace throw? How many did Tolzien have? Since you're going by what you saw, did you not see the TD pass? How about completion %? Or do you simply ignore these since they don't favor Wallace? (Rhetorical question... of course that's exactly why you're ignoring them.)

And scoring margin is once again irrelevant. The defense has as much to do with that as the offense and Tolzien scored more points than Wallace did.

Perhaps you're right about there being some racism around here after all. Remember, YOU played that card.

Last edited:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait a sec. I thought wins was the only thing you cared about. Now you're introducing stats into the equation, which you previously said didn't matter. Or do only certain stats matter?

Again, Tolzien threw twice as many INTs, but he also had more than twice as many attempts, hence the INT rate was the same.

How many TDs did Wallace throw? How many did Tolzien have? Since you're going by what you saw, did you not see the TD pass? How about completion %? Or do you simply ignore these since they don't favor Wallace? (Rhetorical question... of course that's exactly why you're ignoring them.)

And scoring margin is once again irrelevant. The defense has as much to do with that as the offense and Tolzien scored more points than Wallace did.

Perhaps you're right about there being some racism around here after all. Remember, YOU played that card.
I answered your question honestly and didn't ignore it and now you're going to use my words against me?
Do you want to be part of my ignore list?
If you don't then just drop this Wallace vs Tolzien debate right now.
Tolzien starts. Flynn is in. Wallace is probably done being a Packer.
I'm ready to move on from it as I indicated in my earlier post.
Are you?

I dunno what your problem is pal, but for some reason you really like to nitpick and criticize and find something wrong with just about every post from everybody.

Last edited:

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I answered your question honestly and didn't ignore it and now you're going to use my words against me?
Do you want to be part of my ignore list?

Oh dear God, not that!

I dunno what your problem is pal, but for some reason you really like to nitpick and criticize and find something wrong with just about every post from everybody.

I simply can't for the life of me figure out what on earth your problem is with Tolzien because it almost seems personal.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh dear God, not that!

I simply can't for the life of me figure out what on earth your problem is with Tolzien because it almost seems personal.
What part of "let it go" don't you understand?
I am moving on from Wallace vs Tolzien and from you.
Good bye troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts