Today is my first day as a Packers fan WELCOME ME

EnglishPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all,

I finally made the decision today that I am a Green Bay Packers Fan. Now before you dismiss me as some fair weather fan who will be gone after a few 4 and 12 seasons (many years from now) let me fully introduce myself and tell you how I got to this day.

I grew up in London England and around the age of eleven I became a Leeds United Fan. Leeds had not won the League for over 20 years before I become a fan (they did win it a yera and a half later after I became a fan though so I bring good luck. I am still a die hard fan almost 20 years later.

I started watching the NBA in the in 2001 and became a Kings fan and I still am one today even though they are rubbish as we say.

When I moved to New York in 2002 I instantly hated the Yankess and became a Red Sox fan. I am now a die hard Red Sox fan who travels from New Jersey to Fenway many times each year.

Since NFL is popular in the UK I have been watching since the 80s my first superbowl was when the Bears beat the Pats. I have been watching ever since. When I moved to the US in 2002 I tried to find a team to support but did not feel the Jets or Giants the obvious choices. I have found myself rooting for a few teams over the years like the Broncos and Eagles and the Packers of course. Over the last two I found myself liking the Pack more and more. I dont think I could make it official though with Favre as QB as the Pack where too main stream. So now I am out and promise to be a true and loyal fan for life.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts