TO KO'd

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arbitrator ruled 100% in favor of the Eagles position. Going to be an interesting off-season story on where he ends up...

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a moron. He would have made 8 million dollars in salary next season with the Eagles. What team is going to put up that kind of money now that he has burned his bridges with 3 teams? (Don’t forget Baltimore)
They would have to put in a ton of clauses in his contract allowing the team to not pay him if he even farts in the wind at practice.
He brought this upon himself.

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I certainly agree on your assesment of his character! Could have just played out the 2nd year on his contract and from what I've read would have been in a position to legitimately ask for a renegotiation (I believe there was some clause that kicked in after 2 yrs).

Contrast TO with Chad Johnson - an outspoken high on himself WR that actually HELPS his team win (or as of last week at least remain competitive). I can put up with his antics as he never quite goes over that edge of it being "all about me."

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
I certainly agree on your assesment of his character! Could have just played out the 2nd year on his contract and from what I've read would have been in a position to legitimately ask for a renegotiation (I believe there was some clause that kicked in after 2 yrs).

Contrast TO with Chad Johnson - an outspoken high on himself WR that actually HELPS his team win (or as of last week at least remain competitive). I can put up with his antics as he never quite goes over that edge of it being "all about me."

I agree. What a waste of talent. You know, he is not 26 years old anymore and the downward slide will slowly begin when ever and if ever he does come back to the NFL.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
What a moron. He would have made 8 million dollars in salary next season with the Eagles. What team is going to put up that kind of money now that he has burned his bridges with 3 teams? (Don’t forget Baltimore)
They would have to put in a ton of clauses in his contract allowing the team to not pay him if he even farts in the wind at practice.

Say Phil, maybe your bears could land him. He would fit in fine with your organization.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Philtration said:

Say Phil, maybe your bears could land him. He would fit in fine with your organization.

Okay............. :roll:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'm really curious what team picks him up. I think he's gonna be a positive asset to whichever team he goes to. His actions cost him two things he loves dearly. Playing football and cash. I think he'll learn from his mistakes and be more of a true team player. He won't be no Brett in the view of being a teamplayer but I think he will be improved greatly. Remember when he was threatening to hold out then came in to camp, he was asked why he replied I'm not gonna miss any game time plus paychecks that'd be stupid.

I think he thought his actions would never cost him what it has.

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm not sure if i could EVER call TO a positive anything. the boy can play - no doubt but who is really gonna want him?? learned his lesson?? i wouldn't hold my breath on that one. the man has got some serious issues with reality - like he doesn't have a clue what it is!! it will be VERY interesting to see what team does pick him up, what he actually brings to the table, & how he handles himself.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(HI ILLY!) Anyway..........I think T.O. is too much in love with himself to EVER grow up and be a MAN. He needs someone like a Reggie White to sit him down and teach him some manners. You can tell by his actions that he is USED to everyone kissing his butt...........man, he wouldn't last one DAY in a REAL job! Instead of counting his blessings, he just keeps putting his FOOT in his mouth! He's gonna end up with "Athelete's TONGUE!"
The guy is a WASTE of great talent!
I'd rather have Donald Driver, who is humble and appreciative of what he has, then TO ANYDAY!

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Sarah...we just got here earlier in the week. Seems to be a nice bunch. Plus there's a Smack Talk area where the rules are out the window :lol:

Members online

Latest posts