To all FANS! What Jersey (name & #) will you wear for Super Bowl XLV and why?

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green CWood Jersey! Has been the luck Jersey! For the regular season I just wore the jersey, for playoffs I added socks and now for the playoffs the hat will come out too!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
This:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

It's not a jersey, it's a tshirt.

I have this nice Rodgers jersey, stitched numbers, all the bells and whistles, but it we went 1-3 in games where I wore that jersey this year. Every other game this year I've worn that t-shirt.

And, gross alert, I haven't washed the t-shirt since before the Giants game. Can't wash the mojo out of it.

rob2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sadly I havent gotten around to getting a new jersey yet so #4, but planning to get a CM3 jersey in the very near future.

EJ Blitz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never bought any NFL merchandise. If I did, it would be a Woodson jersey.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Green #66 I got for Christmas. My other jersey is a green #4. I prefer legend shirts over current players jerseys. The #4 will be packed away for a few years to let time do its thing.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I may rock the #21 Newsome jersey. I also have a 1960's jersey with 25 on it and no name though the last time I worse that was the NFC championship against the giants.

If you wear the 25 jersey, call yourself Tom Moore:Running back, kick returner for Packers 1960-1965. Went to pro-bowl in 1962.

An option may be to wear a number representing an offensive player when the Packers have the ball, and a number representing a defensive player when the Pack is on defense.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be wearing my No. 66 Ray jersey, a birthday gift from my Brother. The Packers have won every game since I got it! Under the jersey will be a navy blue fold shirt commemorating the GB Blues. I will start the game wearing my Acme Packers cap. In reserve is a green Shamrock cap just in case I think we need some luck.

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, the throwback Driver jersey has been working like a charm all playoffs, so i think ill stick with that. and of course my daughter will be sitting with me, as she continues to ask well timed "lucky" questions("are they going to score a touchdown, daddy?" and 9 times out of 10, it happens). whatever works, right? haha

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
well, the throwback Driver jersey has been working like a charm all playoffs, so i think ill stick with that. and of course my daughter will be sitting with me, as she continues to ask well timed "lucky" questions("are they going to score a touchdown, daddy?" and 9 times out of 10, it happens). whatever works, right? haha

That is tooo precious!!!

We just got our 2010 NFC Championship shirts in yesterday..so we'll be sporting those!!!

I'll be getting a Driver Jersey SOON! hopefully!

ryanbodman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently, I am wearing my green Matthews jersey at work. Gameday, I will do as I have all playoffs, and wear a different jersey each quarter. Green Rodgers to start, because we need him to put up some early points, Blue Driver in the second, white Jennings in the third and green Matthews in the 4th to shut it down.
I wish I could wear my Finley and Barnett jerseys, but they are injured, and that would be bad luck!

ratpacker74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I think I am the first one to post this number! #92 Green jersey. "The reverend" will be looking down upon us on Sunday! I was wearing my green #66 for a while this season but had some bad juju with it. Since I have been wearing the 92 all has been well!

GO PACK!!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts