To all FANS! What Jersey (name & #) will you wear for Super Bowl XLV and why?

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll wear my green # 74 Kampman jersey. It worked for the NFC title game so I don't want to mess with success.

:chisux:

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My custom BAILEY #33 away authentic. My cousin is borrowing my AJ Hawk home authentic. And my wife will be swimming in my sz 50 A-Rod Home lol. The only jersey left in the closet will be my Bart Starr Ice Bowl throwback

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PACK GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

lambeausouth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all! This is my first post on the forum. I'm looking forward to chatting with everybody here! :)

I will be wearing my #80. Donald Driver has long been my favorite Packer. The man is the living embodiment of what makes the Green Bay Packers the greatest franchise in all of professional sports. He is a consistent superstar, and criminally under appreciated by the media. And as great a player as Donald is, he's an even better man. He is class personified, and I can't wait to see him run onto the field here in Dallas.

Donald lives in the next city over from me. I keep hoping to run into him at the super market during the offseason. So far, no luck...

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1961 no. 5

We've won every game I've worn it. Since this is the 50th anniversary of Lombardi's first Championship (and the team's 7th) I'm sure it will be a winner again.

I have the same one.. the rest of you will be able to tell us apart,I'll be the one drinking Johnnie Walker Red & soda...

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#50 A.J "I am too busy makin' plays to cut my hair" Hawk. I like Hawk, could be his last game as a Packer, go out with a bang kid.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
rodgers throwback

Was it actually his game worn jersey? ~jking, you just got the Matthews one.

#14 - One of those that doesn't have a name, and if you don't know who it is, read some Packers HISTORY.
underneath a #12 home Rodgers
Underneath a #21 Woodson throwback.

Packers lost last two times I wore the Rodgers alone, but haven't lost in that combo. Also if I get too hot, just the Woodson throwback, and I rub the circle when I get nervous and the Defense does great things.

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i hope hawk stays. hes not explosive like CM3 but hes solid and we dont need to worry about him when hes out there. he doesnt get injured. but not woth 10 million. if we can renegotiate that would be great

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Was it actually his game worn jersey? ~jking, you just got the Matthews one.

#14 - One of those that doesn't have a name, and if you don't know who it is, read some Packers HISTORY.
underneath a #12 home Rodgers
Underneath a #21 Woodson throwback.

Packers lost last two times I wore the Rodgers alone, but haven't lost in that combo. Also if I get too hot, just the Woodson throwback, and I rub the circle when I get nervous and the Defense does great things.

If it was Don Hill, that's waaay old school!

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i hope hawk stays. hes not explosive like CM3 but hes solid and we dont need to worry about him when hes out there. he doesnt get injured. but not woth 10 million. if we can renegotiate that would be great

Exactly, this team wouldn't be here without him considering the injuries at LB this season. He doesn't get the respect he deserves, I hope TT can get something done so he can stay in green and gold next year.

Reaction score
Well since my Clay Matthews Superbowl 45 jersey hasn't shipped yet from NFL.com I'll be wearing my Rodgers Green Jersey with CM blue throwback underneath. They haven't lost a game since I've worn the blue throwback.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I've been called a lot of things in my day, buy you sir have crossed an inappropriate line.

OMG, sorry I didn't realize you were a Packers fan. And I just checked, Don Hill did wear 14, I meant Hutson. Please forgive me. I didn't mean it.

lambeausouth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think A.J. Hawk is going anywhere. No, he's not as flashy as Matthews, but he's vital to the success of the defense. He's such a smart player, and he sees things that other players do not. Watch him calling the plays, moving people around the field.

From everything I've heard, he really likes playing for the Packers. I think we'll do what it takes to make sure he stays in Packer green and gold for a long time to come.

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clay Matthews #52 White.. I rotate jerseys' everytime after a loss, and I haven't switched since the NY Giants win... I have my Rodgers Home and Ahman Green Home hanging on my walls

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill be in my Green 50th Anny Driver Jersey, my Wife in the White Matthews and our Son in his Green Rodgers, all of which have been worn and not washed since the Giants win :D GO PACK GO

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#80 green.
ive been wearing 12 all season, but my wife got me a driver jersey for my birthday...and its just too damn cool to not wear.

GBLady8

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I literally just ordered the Super Bowl Greg Jennings jersey, I really wanted a super bowl edition jersey to wear on Sunday and its the only one i could find left in normal sizes! Crossing my fingers the snow doesnt stop it from getting here on time.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
#12 Aaron Rodgers Home Jersey. He's gonna be the reason we win or lose so I gotta have the mojo working. I've worn it all through the playoffs, so I'm sticking with it.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts