To 10 Records That Will Not be Broken...

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just finished watching The NFL Network's Top 10 Records and found two references to the Pack.

Can't remember which number it was but one of them was Don Hutson's record of leading the league in TDs for 8 seasons.

And number three on the list is Brett's consecutive streak for QBs.

Good to know.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just finished watching The NFL Network's Top 10 Records and found two references to the Pack.

Can't remember which number it was but one of them was Don Hutson's record of leading the league in TDs for 8 seasons.

And number three on the list is Brett's consecutive streak for QBs.

Good to know.

I'd love to see Favre play five more years after this and make that win record unreachable. 8)

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't that list include Jamal Lewis' single-game rushing record on that list?

And Jerry Rice's single-season TD catches record, and the Dolphins going undefeated?

Both of those are goin down this year, too. Shows how much NFL Network knows.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Records are made to be broken.. and in time with the right circumstances.. they probably will.. evolution within sports says so...

Hutson's might be a tough one though.. because of how the game is played and the shear number of recievers in which you have to compete with year in and out.. but sooner or later it shall fall.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm surprised that Favre's record is so high on the list when Peyton Manning has such a big streak going.

Hutson's does seem real tough. There are very few records that I would call "unbreakable," but I guess that word draws in more viewers (or readers) than a list of "Hardest Records to Break."

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about number of Packers games watched consecutively?

My dad is eighty seven this week and I can about guarantee the last game he missed either was the result of television yet to be invented or a slight interuption called WORLD WAR II.

I'm not joking.

He's almost died at least three times, has had pneuomonia over fifteen times(happens when your a football coach in the north), can't remember the last time he remembered my birthday, but missing a PACKERS GAME is NOT an option.

I love that guy.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My dad is eighty seven this week and I can about guarantee the last game he missed either was the result of television yet to be invented or a slight interuption called WORLD WAR II.

I'm not joking.

He's almost died at least three times, has had pneuomonia over fifteen times(happens when your a football coach in the north), can't remember the last time he remembered my birthday, but missing a PACKERS GAME is NOT an option.

I love that guy.
Awesome! :beer:

Pack93z

Reaction score

I'm not joking.

I love that guy.

I love your Dad as well and I don't even know him... what a story.. thanks 4 sharing..

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm not joking.

I love that guy.

Have you considered nominating him for the Packers Fan Hall of Fame? He'd probably be strongly considered.

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The top 2 on that list should be Ron Jaworski's 99-yard TD pass in overtime(longest scoring play in OT) and Antoine Cromartie's 109-yd missed FG TD, which occurred last week. They should be at the top because they really cannot be broken, only tied.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
warhawk said:

I'm not joking.

I love that guy.

Have you considered nominating him for the Packers Fan Hall of Fame? He'd probably be strongly considered.

He was also at the ICE BOWL. That should be worth a few votes.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Records are made to be broken.. and in time with the right circumstances.. they probably will.. evolution within sports says so...

Hutson's might be a tough on though.. because of how the game is played and the shear number of reciever in which you have to compete with year in and out.. but sooner or later it shall fall.

I agree with evolution but the game would have to go BACK to the days of Hutson for that record to fall. Weren't the pterodactyls still flying in those days?

Ah hell... MY theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted!

Pack93z

Reaction score
Packnic said:
Warhawks dad is my hero. seriously put him on a ballot.

I had no idea this was even something available to be nominated for.

Yes it is, this years applications expired on October 31st, for which our very own Cheesey was applied for. Your dad should be on the ballot next year.. without a doubt.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I just checked on this site and the ballot had to be in by Oct. 31st so it will have to be next year.

This is a guy that has a serious retna deterioration condition that essentially cannot be treated and he watches every game on a big screen TV from six inches away. When I say it's not an option I can say with 100% confidence that missing a Packer game is not an option.

Members online

Latest posts