TJ Lang Interview

Jake Kocorowski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys!

We at the Kielbasa Kings Sports Extravaganza had some fun with T.J. Lang last Thursday that played on our show last Sunday (before Jennings and Crabtree left). We talk about his offseason, being versatile on the O-Line, the differences between Jeff Saturday & Evan Dietrich-Smith, his popular Tweets, and some of the changes in the rules in the NFL.

Would love for everyone to listen from the 13 minute mark to the 29 minute mark of our show (and if you'd like, to check out our first 12 minutes talking Packers free agency and then some NCAA bracket talk after the Lang interview).

http://kielbasakingssportsextravaga.../17/packers-g-tj-lang-march-madness-brackets/

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
He does post reactions to comments.....so...??? IDK. Maybe just reacing out to fans while making his hit counter higher for his site? who knows?

OP
OP
J

Jake Kocorowski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Not trying to spam at all. Just thought people liked listening to Packers' interviews and wanted to let others know, that's all. Spark discussion, other stuff. Mason and TJ were our first Packers on the podcast, didn't know it was a big deal to let it be known on the boards.

We'd like to get listeners, of course, but it's more just to see what Packers community's thinking and to promote discussion.

Sorry if this was perceived to be spam, and I'll stop posting stuff on the site.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Not trying to spam at all. Just thought people liked listening to Packers' interviews and wanted to let others know, that's all. Spark discussion, other stuff. Mason and TJ were our first Packers on the podcast, didn't know it was a big deal to let it be known on the boards.

We'd like to get listeners, of course, but it's more just to see what Packers community's thinking and to promote discussion.

Sorry if this was perceived to be spam, and I'll stop posting stuff on the site.
When a person with low message counts is only posting links to his website, it is seen as spam. Since you were here during the season, you had ample opportunity for discussion. Since you didn't ...
I rarely listen to podcasts. If you'd post some quotes, tidbits as to why I should listen as opposed to just the topic, it could spark some discussion. Several people here advertise their websites in their signature. All of this is why I personally view it as spam and ways for you to change that appearance.

OP
OP
J

Jake Kocorowski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotcha - understood. Will definitely try to incorporate your suggestions into that. Sorry for all the drama. Did not mean to cause it.

Members online

Latest posts