Tj Lang and Josh Sitton explode on twitter

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Him and Tate I especially despise. I can give Wilson a pass, considering he made the throw and probably didn't see what happened down there. Also, he's a rookie and just wants to please his team and their fans.

But Tate blatantly denying what he did and saying he 'just made a great play,' and Carroll Ra-Ra'ing all over the place like he's performing at a high school pep rally, saying his team 'came up big, blah blah blah' and talking about how this was such a wonderful win...screw that guy. No one should ever give him another ounce of respect.

I hope Seattle goes the rest of the season winless, I really do. I will be rooting against them almost as hard as I root FOR the Packers from now on. I won't forget this disrespect.
Even if its a legit win....what NFL coach does that ****?? No one

IamAthimble

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If this had been reversed, everyone in the Packers organization would have given Seattle tons of credit, a lot would have probably been openly ashamed of getting a win like that, and would definitely not have talked themselves up like this was an incredible win. I guarantee it. The Packers have so much more class than these pathetic Seahawks.

IamAthimble

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah...I'm glad you can beat the Packers in week 3 of the regular season only because the referees are blind.

Enjoy the asterisk by this win for the rest of the season, and possibly beyond. I hope you guys get destroyed next week.

NFL_Joke

Cheesehead
Reaction score

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was upset with the o-line in the first half of the game, and as far as the game goes felt bothe teams were playing a good game felt some calls on us were awful,but 2nd half felt we were doing okay A-Rod was getting a little more comfortable our d-line was lights out then the end came wow I could not belive when refs gave them the game,and the head coach agreeing what a shame one thing to lose because you didn't play well another when refs give you the game on a silver platter.:mad:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers played 1/2 of a football game, and still won the game, except for the refs. Maybe it will light a fire under the offensive line, who couldn't block 3 guys in the first half. If you're interested in trying to change the ref situation, look here: http://www.facebook.com/nflfanboycott Money is the only thing the owners respond to, and right now ratings are sky-high as people watch to witness the latest debacle. So, don't watch.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Him and Tate I especially despise. I can give Wilson a pass, considering he made the throw and probably didn't see what happened down there. Also, he's a rookie and just wants to please his team and their fans.

But Tate blatantly denying what he did and saying he 'just made a great play,' and Carroll Ra-Ra'ing all over the place like he's performing at a high school pep rally, saying his team 'came up big, blah blah blah' and talking about how this was such a wonderful win...screw that guy. No one should ever give him another ounce of respect.

I hope Seattle goes the rest of the season winless, I really do. I will be rooting against them almost as hard as I root FOR the Packers from now on. I won't forget this disrespect.

I'm not giving Wilson a pass either. Post game talking like the Roughing the Passer penalty and especially the 3rd and a MILLION **** poor pass interference were the right calls!!! What? Those two calls were what even gave Seattle any chance and were why they ever got the field position they did.
Seven plays we stop them after that garbage and the refs still give them the game.

At least the Seattle players could call it like it is. The Pack STONED them the entire second half and the one time they did move the ball it was 90% penalty yards on ******** calls.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone that is proud of winning last night should be ashamed of themselves.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish Lang and Sitton would take it out on the defensive guy across from them instead of on Twitter. The o-line wasn't ready in the first half. Why??

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish Lang and Sitton would take it out on the defensive guy across from them instead of on Twitter. The o-line wasn't ready in the first half. Why??

Actually it was more the tackles, bulaga stunk up the joint last night, and Rodgers holding the ball for waaaay 2 long

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holding waaaay too long against a 3 or 4 man rush? He ought to be able to stand back there all day against that many rushers. I'm putting this on the o-line above all else. They better get their act together and play 4 quarters like they did most of the 2nd half. They're capable of it; I don't understand how they can appear so unprepared in the first half.

Reaction score
The Defense should be the only ones allowed to complain... Our offense was garbage ...
The Defense played lights out and the refs took this game away from our Defense, this was our Defense's win.... smh.

Members online

Latest posts