Tj Lang and Josh Sitton explode on twitter

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I frankly love the fact that the players haven't held back on Twitter in denouncing the refs. They know they will get fined, but don't care. And are actually challenging the validity of the same when the validity of the game is so much in question with these refs. It'll be interesting to see how much they get fined and then the public reaction to the fines.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about a fine for the NFL? Dressing up idiots and putting them in front of millions of people. IMO They were ordered to NOT reverse that touchdown call because THEY(refs) completely lost control of the situation. And there would have been a field rush/riot had the right call been made!

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Completely agree with the big guys here.

But not sure if they deserve to be in the position to complain after that offensive line outing as a whole. Now I understand it was mostly Bulaga's and Newhouses faults and a lack of help. But still. Nonetheless, I agree and commend you guys.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
so... any quotes? I don't do Twitter.

josh sitton@jsitton71
Golden tate is full of **** too. Saying he clearly caught that is embarrassing! ****ing jokers!

Expand

The nfl needs to come to gb and apologize to us for ****ing us! These refs r bums!

Expand
24m TJ Lang@TJLang70
Any player/coach in Seattle that really thinks they won that game has zero integrity as a man and should be embarrassed.

1h TJ Lang@TJLang70
**** it NFL.. Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs.

2h TJ Lang@TJLang70
Got ****** by the refs.. Embarrassing. Thanks nfl

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brees has been ripping the call too. Maybe both teams should protest and refuse to play.
They legally can't do that but i think they should do something like this. Come to the game kick off line up hike the ball and just stand there. basically one long *** play each quarter.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They legally can't do that but i think they should do something like this. Come to the game kick off line up hike the ball and just stand there. basically one long *** play each quarter.
It would end this BS and Goodell would be done. No way it happens but the thought of it sounds fun.

B-ri

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't follow twitter but it's blowing up right now.

http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/article/Twitter-reaction-to-Packers-Seahawks-ending-3891121.php

"Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs." — Lang.
___
"13th man beat us tonight." — Green Bay tight end Tom Crabtree.
___
"Drama. Great for business. Godspeed, Ed Hochuli." — Houston Texans running back Arian Foster.
___
"I simply just LOVE the NFL to much to see these mistakes. I'm sick like I just played for the Packers" — Miami Heat star LeBron James.
___
"This is what the NFL has come down to, & yet they tell you to respect the shield! Lol. But they'll try to fine us for everything thing we do." — Arizona defensive end Darnell Dockett.
___
"These games are a joke." — Former Dallas Cowboys quarterback and current NFL broadcaster Troy Aikman.
___
"Not gonna watch another nfl game until real refs r back. What a farce" — Dallas Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki.
___
"I would love to see what my reaction would be if a Mavs game ended like MNF. (hashtag)Expensive" — Mavericks owner Mark Cuban.
___
"Maybe they will actually start to think the regular refs are important. How many games can they screw up before people think its important." — Atlanta pitcher Paul Maholm.
___
"That is unreal. I'm actually mad and I don't even have a dog in the fight. I'm sick." — Tampa Bay third baseman Evan Longoria.
___
"That's the worst thing I've ever seen." — Texas Rangers catcher Mike Napoli.
___
"NFL should not be played anymore" — Napoli
___
"I feel sorry for these Refs i really do. They're doing the best they (can) but that aint good enough please bring back the real thing. (hash)Truth" — Former NFL star Deion Sanders
___
"All nfl fans watch the Ryder Cup this week, we got no refs." — Masters champion Bubba Watson.
___
"These refs gotta go I'm sorry" — Miami Dolphins running back Reggie Bush.
___
"These refs are in Over their heads!!! OBVIOUSLY!!!" — Actor Samuel L. Jackson.
___
"Disgusting. Can't wish you a good night because that's not possible. Shame. Shame. Shame. Just disgusting" — NFL agent David Canter.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/article/Twitter-reaction-to-Packers-Seahawks-ending-3891121.php#ixzz27SerqVFv

B-ri

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My God the Seahawks are annoying. If GB won this way, I'd want them to come out and admit it was B.S. rather than this crap.

SEAHAWKS
Linebacker K.J. Wright: Y'all stop trying to take my joy please... Because it ain't go work!
Defensive end Bruce Irvin: Let them know KJ it is what is! We got the W! RT @KJ_WRIGHT34: Y'all stop trying to take my joy please... Because it ain't gon work!
Quarterback and former Badger Russell Wilson: Great win and way to finish! Never ever give up! Defense was lights out! #12thman was crazy loud! @Seahawks #gohawks
Safety and former Badger Chris Maragos: #12thman that was crazy! Best game ive ever played in period! On to the next! #Seahawks
Running back/Punt returner Leon Washington: Big Win #12thMan Thanks 4 never giving Up. Finish Finish Finish.
Head coach Pete Carroll: WOW!!! What a game!! Love our guys for battling all the way to the end and never giving up! #Seahawks
OTHER PLAYERS
49ers running back Frank Gore: Who's worse? The dude who directed that anti-Mulim movie or Roger Goodell? I think old Roger!
Gore: We need to start a fund for @TJLang70. Dat dude gonna get fined to the moon! #RogerGoodellSucks
Former Packers safety LeRoy Butler: I just emailed the commissioner to say I am embarrass to be a former nfl player, after that
Former Packers safety Nick Collins: Seattle u can't feel good about tht win... Because y'all really lost... The refs give y'all the game...
Former Packers defensive tackle Gilbert Brown: OMG!!! Them ref's sucks... Bbq bull#%$#... Shame on u owners don't dis the best game in the world over money!!! WOW!!!
Former Packers kick returner Desmond Howard: THIS IS JUST AWFUL! Glad we don't have THIS problem in College Football. This is an embarrassment to every1 associated with the NFL.
Eagles defensive lineman and former Packer Cullen Jenkins: GB got robbed. Smh
Saints quarterback Drew Brees: I love this league and love the game of football, but tonight’s debacle hurts me greatly. This is NOT the league we’re supposed to represent
Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett: This is what the NFL has come down to, &yet they tell you to respect the shield! Lol. But they'll try to fine us for everything thing we do.
Bills quarterback – and former Seahawk Tarvaris Jackson: Lol... Dont affect me either way. Got love for my old teammates and homies, boys work hard out there but these refs are sad. Pointblank
Dolphins running back Reggie Bush: These refs gotta go I'm sorry
49ers cornerback Perrish Cox: Is the refs workin for the buffalo wild wings commercial?
Patriots tight end Visanthe Shiancoe: How dare this not be rectified.. too much is at stake to have holes in such an elite league
Eagles tight end Brent Celek: Oh wow. Can't wait to see the backlash here
Saints linebacker David Hawthorne: I predict that after tonight, charities that are sponsered by player fines, will be at a all time high! #silver lining
Former Michigan State tight end Keith Nichol: Starting to question everything I know about football after watching the Packers get robbed by the officiating tonight.
FORMER PLAYERS, OTHERS
Former Packers executive Andrew Brandt: Am I convinced the Packers were screwed? Yes. Am I convinced this is the "tipping point" to getting a deal done? No.
SI.com’s Peter King: One of the great disgraces in NFL history.
NFL agent Blake Baratz: I think for the first time in the history the NFL the league may actually have to step in 2moro and award the Packers the victory from today
Former NFL running back Alonzo Highsmith: An embarrassment to pro sports and will not watch another NFL game until regular officials cone back!!!'
ESPN.com’s Adam Schefter: Well, the officials decided a game.
The Cleveland Cavaliers’ Tyler Zeller: Long story short: Packers got robbed, players are flipping out, replacement refs gotta go.
San Diego Padres pitcher Micah Owings: TIRED of hearing about how bad the officials are...doin the best they can! Maybe the Packers shouldn't have gotten sacked so much...
Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Shane Victorino: How bout the #OffensivePassInterference...didn't know two handed push in the back was allowed lol #NFL #Packers #Seahawks
Comedian and Wisconsin native Frank Caliendo: Watching @packers coach Mike Mcarthy press conference. Crazy that the @SouthwestAir logo is behind him. #WannaGetAway? #mnf #nfl #awful
Olympian Lolo Jones: Worst call ever.. buuuut I hate the packers sooo in all reality who cares hahah

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/171095421.html

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if the Packers won this way you wouldn't hear a word about this game from any of them. It'd be all about next week

IamAthimble

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New most hated team: Seattle. We all know the call was a joke, the Packers really won this game, so I won't get into how pissed off I am about that. But the way Seattle is handling this has made them my most hated team, and I used to kind of LIKE them. Tate blatantly denying that he pushed off on Shields, when it was right in the front of the play and everyone watching saw it. What a piece of garbage. At least do a 'no comment' if all you're going to do is lie. Him, Carroll, and Wilson all talking about how they 'made a great play on the ball, they came up big, never give up, blah blah blah,' seriously have zero integrity whatsoever. None. You could tell by the sheepish look on Wilsons face especially, that deep down he knew they just got handed a win and was just talking up the reporter for the benefit of Seattle fans. What a joke that team is.

Yes, the Packers did not play all that great on offense in this game, but to be honest, aside from the one touchdown pass to Tate, neither did the Seahawks. Both defenses were astounding. Both teams got bad calls against them, but the Packers got the worst of it. The bogus roughing call that took back that great interception. The crap PI call on Shields when the receiver was the one that was basically riding on Shield's back. And the diarrhea icing on this crap cake, the final call, which my partially blind, 87 year old grandma could have called correctly. Green Bay should not have come back out for the extra point. I can tell most of the players want to tell the NFL to go screw themselves, especially Lang, Sitton, and Rodgers. You could tell Aaron was infuriated during his press conference.

What a travesty. The NFL has lost any integrity that it ever had. If the league had any decency they would award the win to the Packers regardless of how Seattle would feel or react afterward. Either way, The Packers won this game, period.

IamAthimble

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Him and Tate I especially despise. I can give Wilson a pass, considering he made the throw and probably didn't see what happened down there. Also, he's a rookie and just wants to please his team and their fans.

But Tate blatantly denying what he did and saying he 'just made a great play,' and Carroll Ra-Ra'ing all over the place like he's performing at a high school pep rally, saying his team 'came up big, blah blah blah' and talking about how this was such a wonderful win...screw that guy. No one should ever give him another ounce of respect.

I hope Seattle goes the rest of the season winless, I really do. I will be rooting against them almost as hard as I root FOR the Packers from now on. I won't forget this disrespect.

Members online

Latest posts