Tired of this bull crap

Onofr1o

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RyanMegaphors said:
The Patriots are only able to do this because everyone wants to play for the Pats. They are one Tom Brady-less season from near perfection. If you want a ring and a sure-fire dominant team, go to New England. It's not just their tactics.

You cant even say that anymore. The patriots are 2 years removed from the super bowl, they are aging and no one knows how good Tom Brady will be in the pocket with his knee scenario. I think an up and coming young team like carolina, tennesse, arizona or green bay(im not just being a fan...they have a lot of peices in place) is the place to be for these aging veterans. Thats my mindset if im 32 years old and looking for a contending team. No one wants to be on a team full of 30 year olds, it would be a geriatric fest considering what the NFL considers "old"

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look no further than The Ministerof Defense. He wanted to win, and what better place than GB?! And if they think it's too cold, what about Boston? It's very cold in there, you know. And about night life, first of all, if you don't want to be in a place that doesn't have night life, than you're not worth of playing in Green and Gold. And if you're veteran, you have a family, therefore you don't want nighltife. I just don't understand why people say players don't want to come to Green Bay...

pacman5252

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackersRS said:
Look no further than The Ministerof Defense. He wanted to win, and what better place than GB?! And if they think it's too cold, what about Boston? It's very cold in there, you know. And about night life, first of all, if you don't want to be in a place that doesn't have night life, than you're not worth of playing in Green and Gold. And if you're veteran, you have a family, therefore you don't want nighltife. I just don't understand why people say players don't want to come to Green Bay...

We also gave Reggie more money up front than any other team offered

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course we did. FA's usually have a list of importance for signing with a team, that goes like this:
1) Money
2) Money
3) Money
4) Roster
5) Coaching Staff (and playbook)
6) City