Timmy Jernigan

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't fit our defense very well. Best case would be a Mike Daniels with a higher pedigree (a very good outcome to be sure but not really a first rounder in our defense).

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Doesn't fit our defense very well. Best case would be a Mike Daniels with a higher pedigree (a very good outcome to be sure but not really a first rounder in our defense).
Pretty much. You really can't carry too many of those guys when you run our scheme, and we already have Worthy Jones and Daniels

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought this guy was a lot bigger than 6'2" 298 lbs. I thought he was a more of a nose tackle. (At least he looked like one in the Championship Game with that belly hanging over his pants.)

packrulz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think in the first round you draft the best player available and fill needs later. Nix would be great. Many experts feel this draft is loaded at WR and TE. But, I like what I see from Timmy Jernigan, Aaron Donald, and Dequan Jones. The Packers pass rush has been lacking for years, and these guys can be very disruptive. I wouldn't be surprised if they're all drafted in the first round. I'm a little worried that Raji, Pickett, and Jolly may not be with us next year, So quality depth is going to be critical, Daniels and Boyd are rising, Worthy may get healthy, but we need more defensive lineman.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Should probably put this in his thread, but D'Quan can't get off a block to save his life. Do not want.

packrulz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he looked like a stud against Michigan, even though they were holding him all the time:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

H

HardRightEdge

That's right, but there's only room for one Daniels on the field at a time. I think I'd dislike this pick even more than Perry or Jones, and that's saying a lot.

packrulz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Daniels had 23 tackles and 6.5 sacks as a back up, so if Jones can do that, I'd be fine with it.

Members online

Latest posts