Time to stop feeling sorry and play to WIN!!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching the interviews and reading articles these guy's need to stop making excuses, throwing a pity party, and just play football. They are underachieving big time and they need to regain focus and get the taste of winning back. You would think after having a win literally stolen from us this team would be alot more tougher but they lack mental toughness.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree. Put the big boy pants back on and take what we want. Dictate the pace and dominate.

We need to just run no huddle and let Rodgers do what Peyton Manning did when the Colts were an offensive juggernaut. I beleive Rodgers has earned the freedom to call his own plays with MM input. Sppeed up the game...our problem is we are playing to tentative.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
It seems that nowadays it is hard to run an efficiant no huddle. With all the stopages in the game: injury timeouts(fake some of them just to stop the clock), reviews, penalties....it seems like we can't keep any momentum rolling. during the colts game we would get a pass or two and start rolling then a stopage and 5 min. later we restart game play......momentum = gone.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems that nowadays it is hard to run an efficiant no huddle. With all the stopages in the game: injury timeouts(fake some of them just to stop the clock), reviews, penalties....it seems like we can't keep any momentum rolling. during the colts game we would get a pass or two and start rolling then a stopage and 5 min. later we restart game play......momentum = gone.
Well, maybe this game will be different and they can do no huddle and control the clock better.
If not, then the Pack would have to adapt to those stoppages and/or play better.
We will see if they are up to the task this Sunday.
I would say this game will be the real first test game for them this season.
They have to prove to themselves and to us that they can go back to their winning ways.

Pack_Attack_Is_Back

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is where the packers have to prove to themselves that they are still the team that went 15-1. They still have the tools and the talent, they just don't seem to be playing with the same heart they did last year. If they communicate and play as a team they can come out and play better than they did in the first half of the Colts game. I'm sickened by what we've seen, and if they'd look in the mirror and stop making excuses I bet they'd be as disgusted as all of us are.

Too cheesy? :confused:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Watching the interviews and reading articles these guy's need to stop making excuses, throwing a pity party, and just play football. They are underachieving big time and they need to regain focus and get the taste of winning back. You would think after having a win literally stolen from us this team would be alot more tougher but they lack mental toughness.
Hit the nail right on the head.......blam !

Members online

Latest posts