Time to give him credit

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Eli is one cluch little ****er in the 4th quarter.

Ice cold.

A missed PI against the Pats and dropped passes by the Pats.

Hey Eli did it again though. Peyton is the bigger talent to me, but Eli is the clutch Manning and always will be.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When he gets in the zone he is as good as it gets. He has been in the zone for a few months now. He is not always in the zone though, he could be bad next year. He owned the last month of the season and the playoffs. I respect him and his accomplishments. I still think Cruz, Jacobs, Tuck, Osi, JPP, Manningham and Nicks are all showboating jackasses. Their antics over the last few seasons made me actually like the Patriots for 1 night which is the rarest of occurrences.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The Giants backed up the talk though for weeks. Since the Jets game.

They just seemed to believe in themselves so much.

And once again, the AFC sucks to me. The NFC is far far superior. The road the Giants had to get here was way harder then the crap the Pats played. I mean Tebow? Christ. (no pun intended).

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Now if someone were to combine Peyton and Eli together...

Thats like the best QB of all time. The skills every week plus the clutch factor.

Of course not Peyton with the neck. Where was Peyton tonight? Last time they played in the SB he was shown every 4 minutes. Uh oh........

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
What don't get talked about is his pocket awareness is getting better. Eli moves around more, don't take the sack easy

and sorry to our niner fan but I can never picture Alex Smith with a ring, no matter how great the 49ers defense is, same goes for the other QB to a Harbaugh team.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eli is Elite QB he may add another ring or two before he is done.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts