Time Limit?

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there a time limit on this site before it logs you out? Or am I having trouble with my browser? I seem to get logged out while reading or replying. My typing is not the fastest, but I'm not the slowest by any means.:dontknow:

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For normal logins, it should be set for a decent amount of time. Do you have cookies enabled? Also, there is a checkbox on login that says "Keep me logged in." (or something like that)

Please update me if any of this works for you.

OP
OP
A

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For normal logins, it should be set for a decent amount of time. Do you have cookies enabled? Also, there is a checkbox on login that says "Keep me logged in." (or something like that)

Please update me if any of this works for you.
As far as I know I have cookies enabled. And since the format of the site has changed, I believe the keep me logged in button has been removed, I don't see it anymore. Any other suggestions?

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you log out, you will see the checkbox on the top right part of every page. The verbage is "Remember Me?" right next to it. Check that box and let me know if it keeps you logged in.

OP
OP
A

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you log out, you will see the checkbox on the top right part of every page. The verbage is "Remember Me?" right next to it. Check that box and let me know if it keeps you logged in.
Seems to have done the trick. I stayed logged on for about an hour tonight, no problems. That should give me plenty of time for witty-scathing replies...mwahahaha. Just kidding.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts