Time change for the Packers/Seahawks game.

ChuckSTG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That game is my birthday present from my girlfriend. Hopefully I won't have to bad a hangover after new years. Anyone know how hte Green Bay Bars are??

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me it is good news. I have as the local late game Houston and San Francisco during the time slot. Now I have a shot at not having the Packer offseason quite as long as it will be.

The time from the draft to Family Night is so long!!!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ChucksTG- Was your question how late the bars are open in Green Bay on New Years? I think 3 am. I don't know if that closing time is really enforced in GB. This very long time Packer fan hasn't been in bars that late in many decades.----PWT36 located in DePere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
damnit, now i gotta drink earlier.

thanks for the hookup

I hear ya. For us in Arizona, the game will start at 11:00 AM. I'm not sure I'll be recovered from New Years Eve yet when the game starts. I guess I'll have to start my Sunday game day drinking while still recovering from New Years Eve. :D

Rilamann

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope they move the Bears@Vikings game to 3:15 then,that might be a winner take all game for the north after we beat the Bears on christmas and would be a good to watch.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rilamann said:
I hope they move the Bears@Vikings game to 3:15 then,that might be a winner take all game for the north after we beat the Bears on christmas and would be a good to watch.

If the Bears/Vikings game is at the same time then there goes my chance to see the Packers play. I hate it when the NFL does that ****.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL has been pretty good about keeping the Vikings and Packers at different time slots. Doesn't seem to affect people too much in my opinion. I've got the Sunday Ticket but it sucks when you can't watch the game on satellite if it's on locally. If makes a guy go from his satellite to regular TV about 100 times an hour...

Rilamann

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Rilamann said:

If the Bears/Vikings game is at the same time then there goes my chance to see the Packers play. I hate it when the NFL does that ****.

The Bears@Vikes game week 17 has been moved to 3:15 just as I suspected,it will be a good one to watch if its a winner take all for the division and the loser possibly missing the playoffs all together.

Members online

Latest posts