Tim Tebow

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
It'll be tough to leave the talk to “our boy Jordy” since this thread is about Tebow but I agree we should get back to football. Just so you can’t say no one ever told you, I’ll end my participation in this discussion with this:

It is anti-Semitism to know that a disproportionate amount of media execs are Jewish folks?
First, why would you mention it except to bash ****? And second, you posted “And
because the US Media is Jewish-controlled…” See the difference? You didn’t just “know” something, you alleged something for which you have no proof.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Maybe I should ride the Tebow train again this next weekend? Denver at San Diego. Does anyone trust the Chargers anymore? And the Denver D does not get enough credit either. Two good edge rushers and decent pieces there.

The SD D also looks horrible. If you all think the Packers D is horrible just watch a lot of games any weekend and engulf yourself in the horribleness of so many defenses.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These are the same types of things about Tebow that make a lot of people dislike, even hate the man.
I can't understand that by the way.... is it the message? Or the amount of air time Tebow gets, which he gets because he did something in high school>college>pro football that no other player has done before..... and he was the most popular football player to come out of the hotbed state of Florida?

I know people and teams who get to the top of the mountain automatically attract haters. See Yankees, now Packers.
See Tiger Woods, Brady, Patriots, etc.

Is Tebow "forcing" something down people's heads? Are they getting that message or not?
Is Rodgers forcing State Farm down our throats with the Doublecheck thing?
Are all those players with their full arms tattoo'd with a message forcing their belief or opinion down my throat every time I look at them?

Doesn't everyone have those rights? Isn't it on me whether a message challenges, moves me or not? How I react, perceive it, says more about me than the messenger?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

@mneal96 Michael Neal
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Greg Jennings
@GregJennings view full profile →
Green Bay, WI
SUPER BOWL CHAMPION of the Green Bay Packers!!! To God be the glory!!! Luke 12:48 Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required

Alex Green
@AGreen_20 view full profile →
The Field
The Official Twitter of Alex Green. Man of God, Son, Brother, Father of two, and play a little football on the side.

Larry Fitzgerald
@LarryFitzgerald view full profile →
Arizona
Trying to be a better student of God, better father,son,brother,& football player everyday!To all of my fans, I love you guys and thank for all your support!

rcobb18 Randall Cobb
A progressing: man of God. Son. Brother. Friend. Exceeding Expectations. Living a Dream.

bjackson32 Brandon Jackson
Faithful Child of God, Devoted Father,&Husband. SUPER BOWL CHAMPION:TAKIN ON THE PUNCHES OF LIFE WITH MY SWORD OF FAITH!

@cjwilson95 cj wilson
Thanking God for the win today.. Never satisfied.. Enjoying the rest of the day... Phil 4:13
20 Nov via TweetCaster for iOS

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts