Tiki Barber called Irvin an idiot

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Month old article, but havent seen it here???

~~~~~

Tiki Barber: Irvin Is an Idiot and Blanket Journalist
Posted Oct 26th 2006 9:47AM by Dan Benton
Filed under: NY Giants, NFC East

Only days after being called a quitter on National TV by Michael Irvin, Giants Running Back Tiki Barber fired back. Not only did he take the moment to take a shot at Irvin, but he took a shot at a few others who have talked negatively about his retirement plans.

"I will call them 'idiots' because they have neither spoken to me nor any one of my teammates or any of my coaches, yet all they do is criticize me for being a distraction with this retirement thing...

That includes New York Daily News columnist Gary Myers, that includes Tom Jackson on ESPN, that includes the ultimate character guy, facetiously speaking, of course, Michael Irvin (of ESPN), please get a clue how to be a journalist.
Don't make blanket assumptions about it (retirement). And obviously, as was evidence (Monday) night, I am a huge distraction to the New York Giants." Tiki said

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tiki is gonna be one of these idiots in like 5 months...so....whatever.

Trom,

I don't think so. I do not think Tiki will be doing very much football stuff.

I think Tiki will be on the Fox News Network Morning show as a host. He is already there all the time doing interviews and being a guest host.

I think he will be hob nobbing with celebs, from Broadway, Television, and eventually have his own talk show in daytime T.V. that has nothing to do with the NFL.

Tiki has his eye on OPRAH not Madden.

I could be wrong.

R.P.

Members online

Latest posts